zxxxx - Gandalf vs Dumbledore? Who'd win? The girls just KNOW!

Started by ton, May 12, 2019, 01:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

QuoteDid you know that Ian McKellen turned down the opportunity to play Dumbledore in the Harry Potter franchise after Richard Harris died because Harris once allegedly called McKellen a "dreadful" actor? George R.R. Martin probably knew that, and then some, this week when he took a moment at the Tolkien premiere to share some thoughts about Gandalf and Dumbledore.

During the evening's question and answer event, Martin, Tolkien stars Nicholas Hoult and Lily Collins, and director Dome Karukoski discussed the film and their personal relationships to Tolkien's work. For his part, Martin spoke about how Tolkien's writing helped inspire him to write the A Song of Ice and Fire Series, and made a surprisingly bold declaration about one of Tolkien's most iconic characters.

Gandalf, Martin asserted, could kick Dumbledore's ass, which is a belief that's sure to spark debate within the characters' respective fandoms. Naturally, we're curious to hear what io9 readers think about Martin's declaration of wizard superiority. What do you think? Is Martin on the level here?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/george-r-r-martin-thinks-gandalf-could-kick-dumbledore-1834679357

:kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm gonna go with King Gandalf too

The fag fell down a damns cliff after fighting a demon THEN came back with a new wig

I mean  :wellheythere:

FlowerBomb

ton

ton

Kurama

FlowerBomb

You sure you and Gandalf's magic tricks are up to it faggot?

Kurama

FlowerBomb

When Grandalf can whip UP a fuckin' firestorm.... text me

Ouch! My wig!
:flamebroiled:

ton

Quote from: Omi on May 12, 2019, 01:41:10 PM
You sure you and Gandalf's magic tricks are up to it faggot?
faggot Gandalf took on HOARDS of people

DUMBbledore couldn't take on one girl :kii:

Oof! Almost killed by a child! Ack!

Then he didn't have ANY girls to support him

:kii: :kii:

Where were his girls? WHERE? :hmph:.

They LASHED his weak ass and he fucking deserved it

ton

What could Dumb' do?

Cook some food for the kids in the Grand Hall and make things invisible? :dead:

ton

King Gandalf literally fought a demon the size of a building with just a staff lolz

FlowerBomb

Hoards!
What was Dumbledore supposed to fight?
His students?!

His power>>>grandalf and his party tricks

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Ton on May 12, 2019, 01:46:20 PM
King Gandalf literally fought a demon the size of a building with just a staff lolz
and got dragged to the pits of hell with it
:gorlonfire:

ton

Quote from: Omi on May 12, 2019, 01:46:26 PM
Hoards!
What was Dumbledore supposed to fight?
His students?!

His power>>>grandalf and his party tricks
c

Then just explain to me why he's dead lol

Gandalf lived. And with a cute new wig. Didn't see Dumb' come back with a new wig lolz