Oh no c's

Started by LiiVE, May 17, 2019, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Joy Behar on May 17, 2019, 10:07:27 PM
She needs to release Set and the Kelly collabo.
I just don't use either one of these tracks. They're cute but they won't do anything near what the already released singles have done..

CREAM.

Quote from: 7RiNGS on May 17, 2019, 10:06:23 PM
Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:03:22 PM
I'm mad ppl act like everybody album don't flop. Didn't Quavo shit scan 3k? But when Ciara does it, it's magnified because she's a star. She'll continue releasing singles until something else sticks, and it will, and she'll get another plaque

I mean :feelinmyself: she good
SJSJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJIF

sis...this is awful. :guys:
JJJJHGFFFGHJJKjHhah

Lis sis :calmdownsis:

Cowboy Nine

People aren't interested in Ci enough to buy or stream a whole album. It is what it is.

She still gets plaques for her singles, so maybe she can just stick to that.

Young

Does anyone know the numbers ?

Nonchalantboi

I'm just pissed she never did promo for Freak Me and that song had major potential that was fave out of all the songs she released before the album ugh

🔥🔥🔥

ton

My blood pressure is rising 

FAMÈ

She's so popular now fnnfnfnfnf

and it meant nothing to her music career 

Navyman

Quote from: pu$$y on May 17, 2019, 10:01:35 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
Lemme help

You're basically saying Sizzler is somewhere poking dots onto her face
Slslsd
Yeah. Thank you sweetie. :whatfuneralbill:

ton

Quote from: BowDown on May 17, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
The only reason it's a "big deal" is because of the Cis on here tbh. If they weren't so nasty I don't think we'd care, it's 2019..
I'm going to destroy you very soon

Pray I don't come across your personal info lol

Navyman

Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:03:22 PM
I'm mad ppl act like everybody album don't flop. Didn't Quavo shit scan 3k? But when Ciara does it, it's magnified because she's a star. She'll continue releasing singles until something else sticks, and it will, and she'll get another plaque

I mean :feelinmyself: she good
Yeah. Love queens resilience  :blessed:

ton

Because a bitch will go through an entire family and SHIT on them

And on Facebook
And on Instagram
And on Twitter

Pray

Zankou.

The shock and awe in here is ... interesting 

ton

You want your cousins and granny to feel it? 

I'm gonna make it happen queen. LMAO

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw