Oh no c's

Started by LiiVE, May 17, 2019, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Quote from: Young on May 18, 2019, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: WAVÉS. on May 17, 2019, 11:59:28 PM
It's very well possibly she didn't give her album numbers. She's independent and I think self distributed.
!!!

Because there's no way she did less than 11k in streams

There really is no way ....right  :uhh:

Bullshit. Tamia's independent and her numbers as low as they are always show on Billboard the next week. It's nothing to "submit"

:plzstop:

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

fedswatchin

Y'all desperately want Ci to be on the level of your forgotten flops and it's just not happening vffff vc

GLOCK

Quote from: Temper on May 18, 2019, 07:06:05 AM
Quote from: 123 on May 18, 2019, 12:31:47 AM
Well, it's not like the album is actually any good.
how bout you find out new ways to go to hell
XXXXXXVVBBBNNNNNNNNJNN

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on May 18, 2019, 03:42:04 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
the key is to not take it hard and to stay visible

She's doing the right thing by at least fucking that stage up and staying out of negative press
I agree. So glad to see sales overall go back to the 70's & 60's, maybe then people will focus on the music and talent more for all artists. Before the video and CD boom happened

FRANCE

This is fucking tragic, period. Not making at least the Top 50 is terrible. Sales are low for everybody. 

Ulysses

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Kelly Rowland Edition on May 18, 2019, 01:15:33 AM
Quote from: Young on May 18, 2019, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: WAVÉS. on May 17, 2019, 11:59:28 PM
It's very well possibly she didn't give her album numbers. She's independent and I think self distributed.
!!!

Because there's no way she did less than 11k in streams

There really is no way ....right  :uhh:

dgggghhhh

hard pill to swallow snack cake

but here we r
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on May 18, 2019, 07:06:05 AM
Quote from: 123 on May 18, 2019, 12:31:47 AM
Well, it's not like the album is actually any good.
how bout you find out new ways to go to hell
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
U dumb af
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ton

Yeah I'm fine

Is Rih skinny yet

ton

Don't respond

I already know LMAO

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I don't see the ki at all. Ciara is extremely sweet and she's gonna get revenue back anyway because she's independent and she's going on tour so she's still gonna get a bag regardless. She just needs to grind and put another album out in about 12-18 months from now. She already has hits and top 10 albums.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 89 on May 17, 2019, 10:00:21 PM
I think we all just have to get over the whole sales thing
no one is buying anything besides a few white artists
its kinda dumb to do the whole laughing and everything at artists low sales
because all of our faves are getting them

!!!!

and when brandy releases in  september of 2024 are yall  gonna be laughing at her?

Navyman

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 18, 2019, 05:39:52 PM
I don't see the ki at all. Ciara is extremely sweet and she's gonna get revenue back anyway because she's independent and she's going on tour so she's still gonna get a bag regardless. She just needs to grind and put another album out in about 12-18 months from now. She already has hits and top 10 albums.
I agree with you 100% the only variable here us Russell lol. Love king but I don't see him keeping his hands to his self that long lol even though that won't be a bad thing.
:justabit: