Navyman

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on May 18, 2019, 05:41:48 PM
Quote from: 89 on May 17, 2019, 10:00:21 PM
I think we all just have to get over the whole sales thing
no one is buying anything besides a few white artists
its kinda dumb to do the whole laughing and everything at artists low sales
because all of our faves are getting them

!!!!

and when brandy releases in  september of 2024 are yall  gonna be laughing at her?
:uhh:
She better not. The fuck we look like, Sade fans?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 18, 2019, 05:39:52 PM
I don't see the ki at all.
Time for another prescription
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Don't forget about all the money she has already spent. She has already released 5 singles, a few videos, a couple performances, and promo left and right AND all the studio time, producers, writers, choreographers, wardrobe...I highly doubt selling 10k is seeing your money back and THEN some. Hopefully people go see her on tour to help make sumfin...

Drogon

Artist don't make money off album's no way

ton

Quote from: Ulysses on May 18, 2019, 06:10:11 PM
Don't forget about all the money she has already spent. She has already released 5 singles, a few videos, a couple performances, and promo left and right AND all the studio time, producers, writers, choreographers, wardrobe...I highly doubt selling 10k is seeing your money back and THEN some. Hopefully people go see her on tour to help make sumfin...
this girl is still at it? :dead:

I admire your loyalty

Inject My Lips

Level up got a ton of ad placements, besides which one of her videos had a big budget lol?  Level Up got sponsored by BOSE and was shot in a Museum, Dose was filmed in a middle school gymnasium, Freak Me was filmed by her husband's production company in a desert, Greatest Love was filmed and produced by the same up and coming photographer that shot her album photo's, and Thinkin bout you was filmed in her house! :plzstop:

Navyman

All her videos were paid by sponsors with all that product placement. Features were her friends, same with producers and writers  :dead:

Navyman

Quote from: black boys bedwench too on May 18, 2019, 06:38:16 PM

Level up got a ton of ad placements, besides which one of her videos had a big budget lol?  Level Up got sponsored by BOSE and was shot in a Museum, Dose was filmed in a middle school gymnasium, Freak Me was filmed by her husband's production company in a desert, Greatest Love was filmed and produced by the same up and coming photographer that shot her album photo's, and Thinkin bout you was filmed in her house! :plzstop:
Damn dummy, and they all had sponsors attached too them. Ci ain't no fool.
:plzstop:

Ulysses

Sooooo low quality shit?

rosone1

@ciara's 'Beauty Marks' debuts at #87 on this week's Billboard 200.

I really feel bad for her.The album is really solid and definitely deserves to be heard.

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on May 20, 2019, 01:13:24 PM
@ciara's 'Beauty Marks' debuts at #87 on this week's Billboard 200.
OMFG :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

The MESS that's bout to occur in here

ophababes.