Aladdin getting DRAGGED...current score of 59% on RT

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, May 24, 2019, 02:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

May 24, 2019, 02:09:11 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:10:56 PM by ShujQuarius

Disney needs three wishes for its live-action "Aladdin" remake: for a better Genie, a better script and a soul.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/aladdin/?cmp=FBRT_Movie_Aladdin_524&fbclid=IwAR25VxHGayr_882jnoUVrHLvXsgK7dLwQTvt156Yi-30xyO-m8U2SFf0oqo

:guys:

Jon

Young

Kalifornia.

Lazarus

b7

Aw

I enjoyed it for what it was. Cute, but there were some iconic scenes they completely ignored and decided to recreate that kind of annoyed me for sure

QuoteOf course, if one really wanted to hear awkward and over-emoted interpretations of classic Disney songs, they could save themselves the trouble of buying a movie ticket and just check into the nearest middle-school talent show.

b7

Quote from: ShujQuarius on May 24, 2019, 02:13:13 PM
QuoteOf course, if one really wanted to hear awkward and over-emoted interpretations of classic Disney songs, they could save themselves the trouble of buying a movie ticket and just check into the nearest middle-school talent show.

:dead:

It's Disney. Did they want them to sing it like Christina Aguilera

Bby you are going to leave me to drag this fucking movie. That Lion King mess is next.

Buy The Stars✨

Everyone is saying it's good.  Ppl are just mad that the genie is will and black and not robin 

Kalifornia.