So Rih needs The Weeknd's help to sell out shows...

Started by tigernathan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on November 25, 2015, 03:51:34 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 03:49:44 AM
Quote from: RIG on November 25, 2015, 03:47:10 AM
Yea Kim (on record) doesn't really overdo it at all. kinda like Jazmine

and Jazzy may not show it off a lot, but her range is pretty impressive
Well I'd like to hear it. I feel like there is a pocket that she stays in. I love it but still........even that video that she just made about singing songs from her 2nd cd because they are "HARD" to sing. She has a range she likes to stay within IMO
oh no i definitely agree with that last part. she's super similar to Brandy in that regard :dead: "i can do that but EH"   :dead: :dead: She definitely sticks to her stronger areas
Brandy was actually who I thought of too while writing this. Definitely a comfort zone that she sticks to so that she can comfortably "go off" when she wants to. Brandy shows more of her range than jazmine tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 12:24:09 AM
Better than anything AIDSanna can ever do, blue nigger

Dbdbdbdbfbfbfbffbfbbfbffbfgnfnf
F
FF
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
What kinda COOKED Avatar

Yawl craz'

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I am in this thread fucking screaming and I haven't even hit page 10

tigernathan

November 25, 2015, 04:14:17 AM #278 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:17:14 AM by tigernathan
Quote from: Young on November 25, 2015, 04:07:23 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:23:08 AM
Real quick, how did this sound 'man
[youtube autoplay=1 start=16][/youtube]

Sbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfbfbdbdbfbfbfbdbdbfhf
G
G
V
V
V
V
V
V

V
V
B
V

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

fds
f

v
v

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:52:39 AM
I mean let's keep it all the way funky, we shit in tank but he'd sing circles around r Kelly. R.kelly has nice music n has the loyalty of niggers and that's why he is still able to BARELY hang on

Sbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfbfbdbdbfbfbfbdbdbfhf
G
G
GG

G
Oh no what happened after this...

Let's see...

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 01:45:14 AM
Young is that you? Not searching Twitter for shaniqua's opinion :dead:
And after years in the business all u were able to come up with  were two quotes :plzstop:
U are looking IDENTICAL to young when he be praising Monica's vocals. This kinda proves what I was saying. More about his music than his voice

Faggot wtf :omgwatshappening:

Young

tigernathan

I am crying at these autoplays mixed together. What kind of trash combo.

SUPREME

Quote from: Blues clue on November 25, 2015, 12:44:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 12:35:47 AM
I honestly don't even care about u saying dawn can't sing she's not one of my favorite vocalists either but she definitely sings better than r Kelly. Just because I really enjoy someone's music doesn't mean I think they are amazing vocalists, everyone has a place. Anytime I have ever said something about SINGERS its Allah Hathaway, jasmine Sullivan, Brandy or somebody. R Kelly can't fckn sing
Sssssssssssssghbnm

uh oh

'vonc bby..get rdy to meet tha 'berts
ssdDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS