So Rih needs The Weeknd's help to sell out shows...

Started by tigernathan, November 24, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:51:02 AM
Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:48:10 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:40:36 AM
exactly. His bio says "R Kelly's voice can go from baritone to alto"
which really is a mess because "alto" is not a male voice type
unless a man just happens to be singing the "alto" part in a harmony with others. Clearly they just don't care about his voice that much and wrote anything

The musical term alto, meaning "high" in Italian (Latin: altus), refers to the second highest part of a contrapuntal musical texture and is also applied to its associated vocal range, especially in choral music. More rarely it describes the highest male solo voice type (usually designated countertenor)[/b], and it is also the root word of contralto, the lowest standard female voice type. When designating instruments, "alto" likewise can refer either to the corresponding vocal range (alto flute and alto trombone) or to musical role (alto recorder and alto clarinet).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alto

:ohwow:

Some vocal expert...
I never called myself an expert but
don't skip the RARELY part or that it's most often called Countertenor
and the "unless" in my post
You tried though
:letsmessfag:

You said Alto isn't a male vocal type. You're wrong :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Not teaming with a Ciara fan to............... Nvm :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

November 25, 2015, 02:59:19 AM #197 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:00:43 AM by tigernathan
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 02:53:56 AM
As I've already stated before dawn NOR Rihanna are artists that I claim are superior singers which is why u saying they can't sing over and over again in here in DUMB  :dead:

It's not dumb because it's keeping your burnt ass in here. Again, Pawn can't sing. That's a fact. Rih can't either. She can't stay on key for shit and her vibrato is digusting.

QuoteU spend so much time trying to argue ANYTHING and barely listening. Brandy is someone I regard as a great singer and there are things to validate that opinion. R Kelly doesn't have that and THATS been my point from the very beginning. He can't fckn sing :kii:

R. Kelly has plenty to validate that opinion. :kii: So a little paragraph off Wiki validates your opinion but quotes from two legends doesn't? You're done. That wasn't your point. You've jumped from different arguments and stated false shit throughout this thread simply because I said Pawn and Rih can't sing.

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:52:56 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:48:31 AM
Beyonc? won 20

x

Those purchased awards. Plea'

But yea, it was needed. Listen to the song. Stop bullshitting about listening to the nigga's music when you clearly don't care for him. It's stupid af.

I have studied music theory and I play instruments. I'm not talking like some expert just because I sang in a church choir like some vnnnnn
I mean R Kelly may need to look into purchasing cuz these 3 ghghgg

But clearly I have listened to the song I referenced EVERYTHING about it
You listen. It was not needed. Just because I don't think he's a great singer
doesn't mean I didn't listen.

I sing, played in marching band went to the arts academy in my school
took music theory from 7th grade to 12th
Then minored in Music for my 4 undergrad years. Took more music theory performed in opera/ theater productions and took piano lessons
Wonder who the church choir person is
:sobusyjetsetter:

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2015, 02:55:37 AM

Pawn still can't sing and she's sleeping on a couch as we speak! LMAO!

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 02:55:05 AM
unless a man just happens to be singing the "alto" part in a harmony with others. Clearly they just don't care about his voice that much and wrote anything

The musical term alto, meaning "high" in Italian (Latin: altus), refers to the second highest part of a contrapuntal musical texture and is also applied to its associated vocal range, especially in choral music. More rarely it describes the highest male solo voice type (usually designated countertenor)[/b], and it is also the root word of contralto, the lowest standard female voice type. When designating instruments, "alto" likewise can refer either to the corresponding vocal range (alto flute and alto trombone) or to musical role (alto recorder and alto clarinet).

Some vocal expert...
You tried though

I said UNLESS he's singing alto in a harmony
I was correct
:receipts:

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:59:49 AM
Beyonc? won 20

x

But yea, it was needed. Listen to the song. Stop bullshitting about listening to the nigga's music when you clearly don't care for him. It's stupid af.

I have studied music theory and I play instruments. I'm not talking like some expert just because I sang in a church choir like some vnnnnn

Then minored in Music for my 4 undergrad years. Took more music theory performed in opera/ theater productions and took piano lessons

Maybe, he should hire Matthew then LMAO!

You referenced Kim's big ass. Listen to it again. Open your ears and stop focusing on runs from Kim. Y'all are too obsessed with runs :uhh:

Not impressed :jackiessales:

throwintheTAL

November 25, 2015, 03:03:18 AM #202 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:03:27 AM by LISlikeliquor
I stan for Bran and Beyonce as well

and they ALL shit on Rihanna and that garbage disposal ass tone bby :kii: Her demise is imminent and ur mad about it. I could tell from page ONE :plzstop:

tigernathan

Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 03:00:48 AM

Some vocal expert...
You tried though

I was correct

You weren't. You tried to act like whoever edited that was wrong by mentioning alto vocal type and assume they were being careless :receipts: You were wrong tho. hehe!

Vonc2002

All this scrambling and still this nigga can't sing and ain't gon be appearing on anybody's award show :kii:
And that buffet album is gonna fckn belly flop btw :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 03:02:51 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 02:59:49 AM
Beyonc? won 20

x

Maybe, he should hire Matthew then LMAO!

You referenced Kim's big ass. Listen to it again. Open your ears and stop focusing on runs from Kim. Y'all are too obsessed with runs :uhh:

Not impressed :jackiessales:
I referenced the WHOLE song
specifically the lyrics Robert and Kelly are screaming at the end
I love runs, you love Robert loud goat yodels
We all have preferences. Whatever Robert was loud, he loves to be loud
and that's it  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 25, 2015, 03:03:18 AM
I stan for Bran and Beyonce as well

and they ALL shit on Rihanna and that garbage disposal ass tone bby :kii: Her demise is imminent and ur mad about it. I could tell from page ONE :plzstop:
Ur praying for her demise meanwhile Ciara's last 3 albums sales combined don't add up to a fckn certification :kii:
She better pray Russell keeps her ass around because she's fckn DONE

RAY7

Quote from: tigernathan on November 25, 2015, 03:03:56 AM
Quote from: ........ on November 25, 2015, 03:00:48 AM

Some vocal expert...
You tried though

I was correct

You weren't. You tried to act like whoever edited that was wrong by mentioning alto vocal type and assume they were being careless :receipts: You were wrong tho. hehe!
I was because clearly that person doesn't know that men are RARELY as your quote stated, ever regarded as Alto