Kenya Blasts SFTA’s Michelle Brown Over Her Lies

Started by M-Rocka, June 05, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Queen was never offered $500k for her return and doesn't owe any tax liens.

I want Michelle's fat ugly ass decimated.

Buy The Stars✨

so  you dont believe michelle now but when she said phae wasnt coming you did ? lol which is it hun ?

Opposites Attract.

n

You can literally Google and see there is no lien on her home :dead: why does this fat munkey bitch always lying. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on June 05, 2019, 08:30:39 PM
so  you dont believe michelle now but when she said phae wasnt coming you did ? lol which is it hun ?

Oh now you FINALLY decide to come out of hiding sis.. :dead:

Kenya had to let it be known that Michelle was full of shit for trying to fabricate this mess. I have yet to see Phaedra do the same. Michelle reported her firing, her losing her home, and a laundry list full of tales that Phae Phae has yet to own up to. :kii:

Cowgirl

June 05, 2019, 09:01:02 PM #4 Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:01:11 PM by BowDown
Set the record straight Goddess!

GLOCK

cndnd

Was just about to post this
Rock hun..

What's gewd

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 05, 2019, 08:35:51 PM

Kenya had to let it be known that Michelle was full of shit for trying to fabricate this mess. I have yet to see Phaedra do the same. Michelle reported her firing, her losing her home, and a laundry list full of tales that Phae Phae has yet to own up to. :kii:

i been kinda BUSY lolz but i been reading and just BIDING my time a bit

but...

Just because someone REPORTS something on you and you dont respond doesnt make it true

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: PHOENIX on June 05, 2019, 09:11:43 PM
cndnd

Was just about to post this
Rock hun..

What's gewd
You're supposed to be on my side Glock, what the hell???

:letsmessfag:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on June 05, 2019, 09:17:43 PM

but...

Just because someone REPORTS something on you and you dont respond doesnt make it true
So let's go back to my original question that you never answered a while ago, my love. When is her modeling career going to take off and when can we start seeing ads and campaigns?

:receipts:

Drogon

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 05, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

Gary stay lying

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 05, 2019, 09:22:12 PM

but...

So let's go back to my original question that you never answered a while ago, my love. When is her modeling career going to take off and when can we start seeing ads and campaigns?

GORL i dont work for Wilhelmina modelling agency but i LOVE the fact you care about phae ALOT and want to be updated on all her whereabouts. 

i suggest you field your questions to https://www.wilhelmina.com/

M-Rocka

Quote from: Drogon on June 05, 2019, 09:28:09 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 05, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

Gary stay lying

She didn't lie about that fired girl so she was at least hon' about that.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on June 05, 2019, 09:36:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 05, 2019, 09:22:12 PM

but...

GORL i dont work for Wilhelmina modelling agency but i LOVE the fact you care about phae ALOT and want to be updated on all her whereabouts. 

i suggest you field your questions to https://www.wilhelmina.com/
But I asked YOU tho since you were so adamant that she was gonna be successful and stuff post housewives. So I was just following up hun. There's no harm in that.♥️