Ne-Yo Performs National Anthem at NBA Finals

Started by Lazarus, June 07, 2019, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

lol he looks so idk

but glad to see a a male doing the Anthem. It feels like I hardly ever see a male do it. 

Murrah

He sounds great, but I'm tired of black entertainers singing this song with so much pride. "Land of the free...." Get fucking real. Will anyone ever use their platform to send a message to the masses?

CREAM.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Murrah on June 07, 2019, 10:41:44 PM
He sounds great, but I'm tired of black entertainers singing this song with so much pride. "Land of the free...." Get fucking real. Will anyone ever use their platform to send a message to the masses?
How should they sing it?

Murrah

Quote from: BowDown on June 07, 2019, 10:43:11 PM
How should they sing it?
They shouldn't sing it. They should let the Mexicans do it. The country is shitting all over us but we think it's an honor to be used as the entertainment. (NBA Players + Neyo) GTFOH

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Murrah on June 07, 2019, 11:03:25 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 07, 2019, 10:43:11 PM
How should they sing it?
They shouldn't sing it. They should let the Mexicans do it. The country is shitting all over us but we think it's an honor to be used as the entertainment. (NBA Players + Neyo) GTFOH

Which is exactly why we need reparations. Stepping over foundational blacks shouldn't be on the path to citizenship.

b7

BAPHOMET.

jtwoeleven

I wanna see a black person sing lift every voice and sing at a major event.

🦚

Quote from: jtwoeleven on June 07, 2019, 11:59:18 PM
I wanna see a black person sing lift every voice and sing at a major event.

You missed beychella? It dont get any bigger.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw