Ack Straight King just admitted to giving a VERSE mess

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2019, 10:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

June 12, 2019, 10:07:16 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 10:07:37 PM by Luka Sabbat

QuoteGonna get kind of graphic here. People really believe things like a woman eating a man's ass is gay. A man being in submissive positions is gay. A man being fingered by a woman is gay. Letting a woman lick your nipples is gay. I'm convinced straight people are more obsessed with gay shit then gay people. There is NOTHING GAY that you can do while engaging in sex in your HETERO relationship. It's one thing if you straight up just don't enjoy those things. And it's another if you're completely closed off to being creative in the bedroom simply based off certain things being "gay." There is 0 logic in calling anything gay during hetero sex. Straight people can be so insecure sometimes and wind up having boring sex lives out of fear of gender roles and power dynamics being switched. If you and your woman feel like something "seems gay" then clearly ya don't trust each other enough to be open about unconventional kinks.
#bdsm #kinkshaming #heteronormative #nohomo #nohetero

QuoteWhy Real Men Fuck Men 🤔 Thoughts ❓

Straight King is ALWAYS giving EDGE

BAPHOMET.

reekz

BAPHOMET.

that being said I would fuck his ass raw and aggressively..  i think

Sinpool

Quote from: Darius. on June 12, 2019, 10:09:21 PM
this boy is a FAGGOT through and through

He just likes a pegging mess here and there that's all

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

QuoteI warned you about Cardi B. While I don't think this is the same thing as R Kelly because there is no proof of her sexually assaulting anyone, she has advocated for things like drug rape. It's easy to cancel a celebrity that isn't as relevant to this generation. But any of our current gen favs like Cardi B, Drake, and more get passes for the shady things they have said or done. Our children will look at us crazy for supporting just like we look at our parents for supporting artists that advocate predatory behavior. The cycle must stop.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2019, 10:21:59 PM
Straight acting? U post the right guy?

d

I didn't say straight acting.

He's not gay tho.

:receipts:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on June 12, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2019, 10:21:59 PM
Straight acting? U post the right guy?

d

I didn't say straight acting.

He's not gay tho.

:receipts:
Oh he's supposed to not even be gay? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.