Things that give you ANXIETY

Started by BAPHOMET., June 13, 2019, 12:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

like... I can pretty much be coo in almost any situation or seeing just about anything.

But listen..... I LITERALLY freak out in tight spaces.  :plzstop:

and seeing these

it gives me fucking COLD SWEATS  :plzstop: because Im sure its supposed to KEEP you from getting hard right?
and the thought of that much restriction gives me chest pains :uhh: and what happen if you do start to get hard?  :thatssowendy: :shook:

SLC

ton

June 13, 2019, 12:31:03 AM #2 Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:31:38 AM by Ton
People being mad at me :kii:

Complete silence

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: extend the courtesy on June 13, 2019, 12:29:48 AM
a crowded subway car...especially if it stops moving for an extended amount of time

the combo of just being underground post-9/11 going thru manhattan locked into a packed mess.

thank god i don't have to do that much anymore.
:ummwhat: oh hell NO.

Thats why I take a private helicopter when Im in New York

BAPHOMET.

But no seriously on a real note. The thought of getting on a Subway with all those fucking people gives me the SHAKES. 

and there is NO ESCAPE :plzstop: 

SLC

My fave flopping

I'm sure tons can relate  :howfestive:

ton

Quote from: Xavier on June 13, 2019, 12:36:23 AM
Quote from: Ton on June 13, 2019, 12:31:03 AM

Complete silence

!!!!!

I can't eat or sleep when I know someone's upset at me :dead: I'm an emotional wreck until whatever the issue is gets solved
!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm not very social, so I value the few relationships I have

So when my family or close friends are upset with me, I literally can't function until I know we're okay :dead:

But, I usually fix the mess so it never last long

BAPHOMET.

June 13, 2019, 12:42:48 AM #7 Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:55:21 AM by Darius.
Quote from: Ton on June 13, 2019, 12:40:29 AM

Complete silence

!!!!!

I can't eat or sleep when I know someone's upset at me :dead: I'm an emotional wreck until whatever the issue is gets solved

So when my family or close friends are upset with me, I literally can't function until I know we're okay :dead:

EEEK.

I hate that im this way. i get that ill and dizzy feeling. Its a fucking problem and why i've been trying to incorporate more people into my life

TRYING.

ton

Quote from: Darius. on June 13, 2019, 12:42:48 AM

Complete silence

!!!!!

EEEK.

I hate that im this way. i get that ill and dizzy feeling. Its a fucking problem and why i've trying to incorporate more people into my life

TRYING.
ffffffdddss

I've accepted that I'm going to be this way forever

I've literally had the same couple of best friends since I've been like 13  :dead: :uhh: :kii: :kii:

I'm twice that age now and I mean, I don't see the mess changing when I'm 40 or 50 :kii: :kii:

SLC

Quote from: Ton on June 13, 2019, 12:48:50 AM
Quote from: Darius. on June 13, 2019, 12:42:48 AM

Complete silence

!!!!!

EEEK.

I hate that im this way. i get that ill and dizzy feeling. Its a fucking problem and why i've trying to incorporate more people into my life

TRYING.
ffffffdddss

I've accepted that I'm going to be this way forever

I've literally had the same couple of best friends since I've been like 13  :dead: :uhh: :kii: :kii:

I'm twice that age now and I mean, I don't see the mess changing when I'm 40 or 50 :kii: :kii:

You won't make it until then 😘

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

OMFFFFFF YALL!!! Even when I know didn't even do anything wrong!! I just hate tension. 

b7

Complete silence
omg this. Bitch

Also, a bunch of unread messages in my phone and making people wait on a text. this'll sound weird, but sometimes I'll avoid even looking cuz it gives me fits
:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Making small talk with acquaintances. 

I was at friends bday party on Saturday and I kept making excuses to leave the room cause I HATE trivial conversations. It's different if we're already friends or if we're strangers. But if it's someone I "kinda" know I'd get really uncomfortable. 

Kurama