im ready to get back on the plane...smh #withblackfamilies

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, November 26, 2015, 12:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 27, 2015, 06:36:05 AM
Well...I'm glad it worked out. But never put yourself in that position again. If you want to give a surprise mess, have a contingency plan. You will not always get a positive reaction. Family or not. As much as my family would welcome me, I'm a very peculiar person. I would actually prefer to stay at a hotel than with family or friends.

Yeah i prefer s hotel and a rental car

I hate dependingn on ppul

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 27, 2015, 06:41:13 AM
Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 27, 2015, 06:36:05 AM
Well...I'm glad it worked out. But never put yourself in that position again. If you want to give a surprise mess, have a contingency plan. You will not always get a positive reaction. Family or not. As much as my family would welcome me, I'm a very peculiar person. I would actually prefer to stay at a hotel than with family or friends.

Yeah i prefer s hotel and a rental car

I hate dependingn on ppul
!!!
Yea, family or not...people can be so funny acting. 

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Blues clue on November 26, 2015, 07:53:43 PM
i wins jav'

ppl quote me
noone quote u FAGGOT
hmph...i pity u
v;v; see...

i'm convinced ur just mocking and lampooning bentley :plzstop:

Bentley!

s

Lisas ... WHY are you always typing about me?!

LMAO, when you were going around tryna do "peace" treaties with everyone what did I say. "No thanks, I don't use you" :dead:

It's very clear to everyone you're obsessed
:feelinmyself:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Let me take a seat this good Friday night. There might be some entertainment value here...

Bentley!

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 27, 2015, 05:57:03 AM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 26, 2015, 07:24:05 PM
Quote from: OhHey on November 26, 2015, 07:16:57 PM
Majority of yall are fake...
All of yall have bashed and trashed lew for years, and still to this day yall are still being fake towards his situation and making a kii out of it....... in all actuality, I was the only one that pretty much defended Lew'. While yall jumped bandwagon and kii'd @ him and his appearance. ...... girl cut it out. You're beyond stupid.
Gorl you are DUMB

I've always been cool with every girl on here

You've got the wrong one, and Lew can vouch for that

Wanna know what makes you a bottom of the barrel phaggit tho Javi?

Lew genuinely cared about your health, and got the gorls to support you.

But you're such a MESSY, toxic, EVIL ass pathetic phaggit, you never said "thank you" to ANYONE who prayed for you or wished you well

You honestly deserved to die on that bed and I honestly believe that because you worthless and evil.

I don't use you, your ex saw what a horrible person you are, and nobody else here uses either. And clearly your family doesn't because you're alone on Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday! LOLZ
:feelinmyself:

Omg stop it how can u wish him well and turn around and say all of this
Hes not a horrible person  everyone has flaws
I love my javi and in the years ive known him hes never been all of the stuff ur claiming u dont know him why would he deserve to die? Thats cruel vlearly he fidnt or else he wouldnt have pulled thru

Please stop it
... let me tell you something about life Lew, because you're still growing obviously. Ppl change, and I wouldn't be in here defending this floor model Build-a-Bear looking phaggit, who gave two shits whether you were stranded or not. Actually he was ki'ing at your misfortune to which I called him out about.

Nobody here feels sorry for Javi anymore because of his nasty ass attitude.

When he came back he attacked you, me, and May for no reason. The same ppl who were nice to him and prayed for him, HE wished death on.

So don't you ever sit up and try to defend a piece of trash like that to me. Because I can damn sure guarantee if I was the one who almost didn't survive, I would NEVER wish death on anyone online or off.

Don't TELL me what kinda person he is. he didn't learn anything and has no values.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and family time!

OhHey

Hun' I attacked Lew via text as well. However, I wasn't the one cheering the mods and stuff to ban him every time  he returned or get him kicked out of collegr.... you're a weak fat ass faggot. And THAT'S why these pathetic girl are cheering you on LOLZ! AND who said I tried to kill myself anyway? Girl if you don't sip the right fucking tea..   Lil lame, fat, unemployed self.t

Bentley!

Quote from: OhHey on November 27, 2015, 10:14:15 AM
Hun' I attacked Lewis via text as well. However, I wasn't the one cheering the mods and stuff to ban him everything he returned or get him kicked out of college...

And ..... I did all of this? :dead:

yea .... you're kinda looney
:diddraispoot:

Bentley!

Oh and I'm sorry about your loss Javi

I know holidays can be hard when you're missing ppl who've passed

I figure that's why you're on edge and ranting. I understand tho

OhHey

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bentley! on November 26, 2015, 03:23:30 PM
Quote from: OhHey on November 26, 2015, 03:16:13 PM

bitch really .... please don't  :omgwatshappening:

Cause I will take time out of this holiday to drag the shit out of your plus size ass

xoxo

Oh lol i get it he posted that gif like mmmmmyess

But its cool im not upset thats my bro

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bentley!

Quote from: OhHey on November 27, 2015, 10:27:59 AM
So much obsession over me LOL!
im so sorry about your dad Javi
I truly am. Please let me know if you need anything. Nobody deserves to be alone during holidays bby