Black ass queen lashes sand nigger & coons (Afro come in)

Started by Kaeli., June 14, 2019, 09:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Cowgirl

Did those niggers proceed with their purchases? :uhh:

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Idiots think NIGGER is a personal attack, no when they calling YOU a Nigger they're calling everyone and anyone that looks like you a nigger, not them continuing to shop :uhh: :dead:
I would've dropped my mess on the floor and followed Queen out.

ophababes.

Quote from: Laith on June 15, 2019, 11:22:15 AM
Idiots think NIGGER is a personal attack, no when they calling YOU a Nigger they're calling everyone and anyone that looks like you a nigger, not them continuing to shop :uhh: :dead:

i agree with this to a certain extent

in a FIT if rage, ive called a mexican a wetback (in private)

but i DEF don't have these derogatory feelings about all mexicans. in that moment i was pissed at THAT particular mexican abd wanted to insult THEM alone. not saying it excuses any of it. just saying i definitely see how a person can make a broad insult with the intent of inly insulting one person simply because they know that insult will get a reaction.

white people will never have that benefit of the doubt tho, due to the american history of slavery. oh well. watch your mouth crackers.

this is also why i believe as black people we need to try to STOP responding to being called a nigger. its just another way for white people to pull our strings. we give white people power over us when we react to that word. imagine if we were to just STOP responding to it one day. the racist yts would SEETHE

:scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: addomate on June 15, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

but i DEF don't have these derogatory feelings about all mexicans. in that moment i was pissed at THAT particular mexican abd wanted to insult THEM alone. not saying it excuses any of it. just saying i definitely see how a person can make a broad insult with the intent of inly insulting one person simply because they know that insult will get a reaction.

white people will never have that benefit of the doubt tho, due to the american history of slavery. oh well. watch your mouth crackers.

this is also why i believe as black people we need to try to STOP responding to being called a nigger. its just another way for white people to pull our strings. we give white people power over us when we react to that word. imagine if we were to just STOP responding to it one day. the racist yts would SEETHE

Easier said than done hun'
some words just have a lot of pain and history behind them a nigger is one of them
I give a :guys: when someone non black utters a word that SOUNDS like it  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

fjkkkllls

I was at Chick Fil A the other day and this indian guy was doing the most.

All I remember saying is "stupid fckn indian"     

:nowgorl:

Boomz

What was yo faggot ass doin at Chick Fil A in the first place?

Sounds like self hate to me
:hmph:

African Queen

I stay calling Indians and Pakistanis Pakis because they work my nerve and I HATE the way they enjoy licking white ass.

African Queen

Living in the Middle East I know Arabs are racist and don't even try to hide it.

FlowerBomb

so you decided to move your pretend black self over there lol

ophababes.

Quote from: Laith on June 15, 2019, 12:49:04 PM
Quote from: addomate on June 15, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

Easier said than done hun'
some words just have a lot of pain and history behind them a nigger is one of them
I give a :guys: when someone non black utters a word that SOUNDS like it  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ehh...

again, i agree to a certain extent

i think MOST reactions to the word these days are more rooted this indoctrinated way of thinking that if someone says it, as a black person you MUST respond because disrespect! as opposed to assessing how much of an effect these MERE 5 LETTERS have an effect and the consequences of escelalating the situation. it really is all about perspective. again, in MOST cases THESE days.