Tory Lanez Shuts Down Colorist MESS On Video Shoot

Started by Marilyn, June 16, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Beautiful 

i thought this was about to be some sort of contrived mess for the gram but i use profusely. No big speech or scene was caused 

just calmly told ole girl to kick rocks ssddd

Navyman

White really be having the audacity to do stuff like this when they work for black people. Blows my mind.  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 16, 2019, 01:41:04 PM
White really be having the audacity to do stuff like this when they work for black people. Blows my mind.  :dead:
vdcggggh didn't even bother to do it discreetly

FlowerBomb

!!!!
just shows how compliant black men are when they do it.

reekz

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

Navyman

Quote from: formate on June 16, 2019, 01:46:41 PM
the directors....they're just used to doing that.

they've developed a sense of "what works" in urban/black media

i wouldn't put it 100% on the director. these people are doing what they feel will be more marketable to the audience

but people like Tory stepping in and saying "no, we're gonna keep chocolate goddess for this scene"
will help to change "what works" for future videos.

this is much bigger than another "lets drag white man" mess. lets put our thinking caps on
It's not just directors  :dead:

Halle Berry white ass stylist tried to make her skip the only black people on the red carpet.  :dead:

yummy

June 16, 2019, 04:44:45 PM #14 Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 04:45:03 PM by animmai.

Well, a lot of these rappers/singers do have a habit of only using racially ambiguous women in their videos.

I'm sure the director is used to other artists requesting it.