‘I Feel Disrespected’: Jacquees Slams BET Awards For Nomination Snub

Started by Lazarus, June 19, 2019, 02:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Guys, he's kinda right.  I hate him but he should be nominated for a BET award.  Not many male  R&B artists are getting songs on the hot 100 like that for him to not secure a nod
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2019, 03:11:01 AM
Guys, he's kinda right.  I hate him but he should be nominated for a BET award.  Not many male  R&B artists are getting songs on the hot 100 like that for him to not secure a nod
yea

RatherBe

probably one of the only things they managed to do right tbh.

Kaeli.

BET is so terrible at nominations though... I def wouldn't be bent out of shape about it if I were an artist 

Opposites Attract.

I actually agree with him. He should have been nominated but people only watch BET for the performances. That's it. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Did he have a big song last year? I only know him for YouTube covers and King of RnB mess :kii: 

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2019, 03:11:01 AM
that's his fault for not making great R&B music and adding onto the trash that's out there. Men don't need to be awarded for shit tbh