Thatgrapejuice speculates on possible Brandy Biopic. Interview inside

Started by M-Rocka, July 01, 2019, 08:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

She just turned 40

Boomz

nnnn

So this could be bad or really good, like Eminem as basically himself in 8 Mile.

Jon

I mean she's a good actress so she can pull it off

#Mu7

I don't think that's what she meant at all in this context. But hey  :letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Mu Edition on July 01, 2019, 10:05:31 AM
I don't think that's what she meant at all in this context. But hey  :letsmessfag:
care to expound? cap king?

#Mu7

When I listened to the full interview upon its first posting. It seemed as if the person kept asking her about acting projects and she kept trying to divert her back to her music. She stated that she is looking forward to "playing" herself. She even said she is going to incorporate the Broadway stuff into her music and her shows. Even said "just me and a mic stand." The lady pushed to ask her who she would like to bring to life and she said "herself".

Le Champ

Quote from: The Mu Edition on July 01, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

!!!

The lady asked if she was taking a break from acting, and Brandy basically responded saying she's incorporating all of her recent acting experiences into her music and shows. The interviewer misunderstood and basically took it as her doing a biopic  :dead:

FlowerBomb

ahh so there seems to be some miscommunication here
Brandy always nearly talks in riddles and poems :dead: