Brandy & Ray J set to appear on new VH1 show staring Suge Knight's Son...

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, July 01, 2019, 09:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

VH1 Orders Celebrity Real-Estate Reality Show Starring Suge Knight's Son
26 June 2019 by Margeaux Sippell The Wrap
VH1 has ordered celebrity real estate docuseries "Love & Listings" starring Suge Jacob Knight, son of infamous hip-hop producer Suge Knight.

In eight one-hour episodes, the series explores the "glamorous and scandalous lives of Southern California's young, ambitious real estate agents and their elite celebrity clientele," per VH1.

Following the young Knight on his journey to becoming a real estate mogul while struggling with family relationships, the series features appearances from celebrities like Jermaine Dupri, Jordin Sparks, Amber Rose, Ray J, Brandy Norwood and Laz Alonso.

"I feel like my dad had bad communication. He didn't know how to talk," Knight says tearfully in the first-look trailer, which you can watch above. "I don't wanna let my dad down... getting that real estate license and becoming the top real estate agent in L.A. is the first step to making my father proud."

As of now, it's

duboisrene

Murrah

Vonc2002

Not love and listings.  :dead:
They make shows about any kinda bullshit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Murrah on July 01, 2019, 11:48:24 PM
Brandy is not selling her house. She looks beautiful

Well showcase your house then Bran.

I know she ain't selling, but she'll pretend for a quick coin and quick cam time.

:justabit:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I love how she's constantly giving us something new  :wub:

Bentley. HARRIS!