YouTube Sensation LaToya Forever Being Tested For RHOA?

Started by M-Rocka, July 06, 2019, 11:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Robin Givens allegedly declined offer for season 12.

RHOA producers are trying to bring younger women on the show to keep it spicy and fresh.

Gilgamesh.

I watched her Kandi interview on her channel....she's banjee, gives more of a BBW tea tbh.

🦚

Between the cast n the friend ofs we have enough ppl.

Unless they get a BIG draw ...we don't need anyone else added.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

I wish they'd stop bringing on these pregnant women. The whole storyline is overdone and tired. Eva went live going in on Marlo, Moose, and it was speculated that she was going in on Kenya too. Eva was saying she's not taking anyone's shit this season because she's sober and pregnant and she's staying on ready for these girls this year.

M-Rocka

Their cast trip overseas is rumored to be Paris. I honestly feel like the Atlanta wives should go to the Mediterranean area or maybe even Dubai.

🦚

Robin has too many jobs to even have time to do this.

They shouldve gotten mo'nique or majorie harvey.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 06, 2019, 11:09:14 AM
I wish they'd stop bringing on these pregnant women. The whole storyline is overdone and tired. Eva went live going in on Marlo, Moose, and it was speculated that she was going in on Kenya too. Eva was saying she's not taking anyone's shit this season because she's sober and pregnant and she's staying on ready for these girls this year.

She's so boring. I hate her on the show. Tries way to hard.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 11:12:52 AM

I really am disliking her now. Can't believe she was ever a fave of mine. She was like Oh! Love me some Miss Bailey! Closest friend on the show!

She was going in on Nene's teeth and her edges. Saying "she doesn't know Kenya", ripped on Marlo's edges.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Le Champ on July 06, 2019, 11:12:52 AM

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mind Your Step on July 06, 2019, 11:06:27 AM
Between the cast n the friend ofs we have enough ppl.

Unless they get a BIG draw ...we don't need anyone else added.

M-Rocka

At least this alcoholic induced, free spirit is still on the show. Fun self.

:ohwow: