RHOP Ep. 9: Days of our Knives

Started by M-Rocka, July 07, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

ashley's mom doesn't HAVE a home. for herself OR ashley

Vonc2002

Candiace went easy. I wouldve called her ugly ass momma every poor, trash bag ass bitch in the book
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

I like Candance husb' too. bby just wanted to cook his food. 

Aalonso.

Gizzard needs some fuckin business. She gotta be about 50, being that messy. ick. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Candiace called Ashley a bed wench like she's not also married to a white man.  :guys:

ophababes.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2019, 03:22:15 PM
Candiace called Ashley a bed wench like she's not also married to a white man.  :guys:

dgggg cuz candace is a fucking IDIOT

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

The way Candiace went off, you can tell she's been waiting to pull Ashley's card for a minute :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2019, 03:33:06 PM
The way Candiace went off, you can tell she's been waiting to pull Ashley's card for a minute :kii:
!!!!!!!
Ashley is annoying asf to me so I'm with it

Vonc2002

And candiace is better than me because if that bitch had popped up just ONE more time after I had put her out....................

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2019, 03:34:33 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2019, 03:33:06 PM
!!!!!!!
Ashley is annoying asf to me so I'm with it

!!!! She's over due a good lashing. I would have prefered it was QUEEnique but i'll take what i can get  :wellheythere:

Gilgamesh.

July 08, 2019, 03:58:24 PM #58 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:59:01 PM by Gilgamesh.

She wasn't laughing luv! @ 1:10 :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2019, 03:58:24 PM

She wasn't laughing luv! @ 1:10 :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm SCREAMING :kii:
I love THIS!!!!!! They be killing me when they try to play nice cause the person is sitting right there.  Not she wasn't laughing, luv.  KEKE!!!!!!  :kii: