Nicki.. it’s time to have a baby and retire sis

Started by Plastic., July 08, 2019, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlowerBomb

The way Lonz just keeps swatting the bait and getting straight to the mess
72 spots.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 08, 2019, 08:54:14 PM
The way Lonz just keeps swatting the bait and getting straight to the mess
72 spots.
sdddddddddddssddffffddx
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





FlowerBomb

He's been trying to get some mess started all day :dead:
The way everyone just stepped over it and continued with their daily mess
72 spots

Ulysses

looooooool

When will the Barbz admit her time is over??

Kenneth PRetty :wub:


Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

72 muthafckn spots.........now what else is going on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





GLOCK

Quote from: Ulysses on July 08, 2019, 08:56:31 PM
looooooool

When will the Barbz admit her time is over??
jnlkm;
!!!
she is done and there's no debating it


Opposites Attract.

n 

The song dropped just like everyone else song. No need to go back and forth with these girls. 


It's unconditional, these days you know....

penny.


b7


yummy

https://twitter.com/HuffDaddySays/status/1148370587561222144

s'fdfdf'nfdfs'fndjfnjcnd

did she post this on IG yet

not a lot of people can say that, y'know

L0NZ.

Quote from: i stan 4 Tyler on July 08, 2019, 08:56:42 PM
Give it to the person who did this!

Umm his name was right in the post you started our little debate with. ssddds

Was kinda clear I was about to troll this thread.

That's assuming I know wtf you and Sle got going on hun  :udontlookok: I don't be reading all that shit y'all do. It coulda been anyone's name there, that was irrelevant to the post from where I stood