Tiger 'Mandingo' Sentenced 30 Years For 'Exposing' Partners To HIV Is Now Free

Started by Freemala Harris, July 09, 2019, 04:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

these case notes are really interesting
so he basically said he told all his partners, they all said he didn't, but in a leaked phone call from when he was arrested he said he was pretty sure his did, and they used that illegal recording to convict him, and then they couldn't trace any of the 2 infections back to him either
and the images they were using of him, pictures of his dick cumming, the words the white "victims" used to describe his dick....

BAPHOMET.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 09, 2019, 05:03:24 PM
Quote from: animmai. on July 09, 2019, 04:59:47 PM
Whew, and he was probably up in prison lacing the gorls the fuck up
ssssssss

Baybee... if they wasn't sitting on death row before he got there ... they is now .... wooo!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 09, 2019, 05:07:18 PM
so he basically said he told all his partners, they all said he didn't, but in a leaked phone call from when he was arrested he said he was pretty sure his did, and they used that illegal recording to convict him, and then they couldn't trace any of the 2 infections back to him either
and the images they were using of him, pictures of his dick cumming, the words the white "victims" used to describe his dick....
wow that's..... crazy.

White people are fucking sick and I hope he kill off more white faggots

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 09, 2019, 05:57:00 PM
Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 09, 2019, 05:07:18 PM
wow that's..... crazy.

White people are fucking sick and I hope he kill off more white faggots
cxvvxvdvdfd I don't think he even gave it to those faggots, not with their sexual history

Cowgirl

If this is the victim, he def already had it.

reekz

I'm so blessed people can't google my name and not see shit like this. This would be a nightmare.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Reek X on July 09, 2019, 06:03:59 PM
I'm so blessed people can't google my name and not see shit like this. This would be a nightmare.
:ummwhat:

BrokenHeartsHeal

They were all white????

gorl thank god they freed him. Fucking bug chasing ass crackers wanted it

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 09, 2019, 08:57:22 PM
They were all white????

gorl thank god they freed him. Fucking bug chasing ass crackers wanted it

... oh wait...  :omgwatshappening: Aids King

Bentley. HARRIS!