Glock...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 12, 2019, 03:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I just left Bulldogs. Whew CHILE. The ghetto. Lots of cute guys but what a mess.

Also, I parked the rental in the lot next door and got booted. 75 fucking dollars. I hate Atlanta already and I just got here.

Drogon

Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 12, 2019, 03:19:34 AM
I just left Bulldogs. Whew CHILE. The ghetto. Lots of cute guys but what a mess.

Also, I parked the rental in the lot next door and got booted. 75 fucking dollars. I hate Atlanta already and I just got here.

Gtfo

GLOCK

July 12, 2019, 08:46:31 AM #2 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:46:46 AM by EXPENSIVE DICK
I ain't never been there hun
and it looks like a ghetto club smacked into midtown

i live around the corner from there..
they are disgusting for that boot

did u pay to park there?

reekz

Bulldogs is fun, just very packed on weekends. One drink will have you tipsy atlease. 

Apparently it was a private parking lot, but there was NO SIGN saying that, or one that I could see. There were other cars parked there so I parked as well and LOOKED for a sign that I couldn't and didn't see one. Then when the club shut down at 3, surprise surprise. Sounds like a bit of a scam to me. They WANT people to park there to boot them and get the $75 dollar fine. But whatever. 

And yes. Drinking ONE drink made me see stars. What the fuck are they putting in there :uhh:?

ophababes.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 12, 2019, 11:51:27 AM
And yes. Drinking ONE drink made me see stars. What the fuck are they putting in there :uhh:?

aids drops. sayonara.

GLOCK

Dispute the mess on ur card tbh 
and take pics that there aren't signs around 

Drogon

Quote from: Reek X on July 12, 2019, 08:52:08 AM
Bulldogs is fun, just very packed on weekends. One drink will have you tipsy atlease.

Been there twice i took 2 sips and felt DRUGGED

I've NEVER felt like dat

At 1st i thought it was me and gave my homie some and he got dizzy too

Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 12, 2019, 11:52:55 AM

aids drops. sayonara.

The joke's on them then...

:ruaided:

:roflmao:

Drogon

Apparently it was a private parking lot, but there was NO SIGN saying that, or one that I could see. There were other cars parked there so I parked as well and LOOKED for a sign that I couldn't and didn't see one. Then when the club shut down at 3, surprise surprise. Sounds like a bit of a scam to me. They WANT people to park there to boot them and get the $75 dollar fine. But whatever.

I seriously think they put some type of drug in their alcohol bottle.

Every body talk about their drinks. 2 sips had me about to black OWT

Amazing

sounds like they add thigh gappers to their drinks.

Get AIDED gorls. :hehe:

Quote from: Drogon on July 12, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

I've NEVER felt like dat

I'm still trying to figure out why the drinks are so CHEAP. Maybe they are putting cheap liquor in permium bottles. But fuck. My drink tasted like how I imagine jet fuel would taste :uhh:

ophababes.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 12, 2019, 12:07:41 PM
Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 12, 2019, 11:52:55 AM

aids drops. sayonara.

The joke's on them then...

:ruaided:

:roflmao:

ffggg wait

:diddraispoot:

Drogon

July 12, 2019, 12:27:38 PM #13 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 12:31:27 PM by Drogon
Quote from: ShujQuarius on July 12, 2019, 12:10:52 PM
Quote from: Drogon on July 12, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

I've NEVER felt like dat

I'm still trying to figure out why the drinks are so CHEAP. Maybe they are putting cheap liquor in permium bottles. But fuck. My drink tasted like how I imagine jet fuel would taste :uhh:

They are notorious for their drinks

MelMel

lightweight ass bitch