Started by b7, July 12, 2019, 04:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: NMD on July 12, 2019, 03:37:15 PM
Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 12, 2019, 10:57:34 AM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 12, 2019, 10:53:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 10:31:44 AM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 12, 2019, 08:40:54 AM
Nicki isn't really included in this she didn't strip or Del her body like cardi and some other strippers did.  Nicki came up the right way.  A real queen of sorts
Not came up the right way :dead:
I hate narrow minded ass people

Nicki hustled her way to the spot she is in today.
Didn't the others circulate mixtapes too? performed at clubs, bars waiting for their big break?
Nicki is the only one that actually went POP for some quick success, so one can argue....

Gorl bye  :dead: Nicki came up at a time when social media was not popular and was only gaining traction. She never had to rely on viral hype or a social media following to get to where she's at today.... unlike the girls of today who are successful due to their image and following and not due to their talent.

Nicki gained a following based on her talent... by being on the mixtape circuit and going on The Come Up DVD (where she was then discovered by Wayne)
Afro you missed the point, completely.

fedswatchin

Nicki came into the game when female rap wasn't looked at as profitable

Cardi and everybody else came into the game after Nicki made the whole thing marketable again. Nicki did way more work than these hoes

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 12, 2019, 04:11:36 PM
People ki'ing to your videos on Vine does not translate into a flourishing music career :uhh:
at ALL

So many girls from that short lived vine era that none of us even remember now  :kii:

Opposites Attract.

Like who?! Because I see all of them on TV and social media slaying. Like just stop it. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

Cardi and everybody else came into the game after Nicki made the whole thing marketable again. Nicki did way more work than these hoes

nnn. If she made it so marketable, why did it take 9 yrs for anything to happen? She had good timing. That's that. She popped when there was Lil Mama and maybe someone else. She was better than them and reaped the benefits of monopolization. When you open doors, it's a courtesy. She held it shut, until Cardi said BLAAT!

b7

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 12, 2019, 04:34:53 PM
Like who?! Because I see all of them on TV and social media slaying. Like just stop it.
like 3 or 4 of em? MAYBE  :dead: 

Where's this long list of vine influencers slaying the game  :kii: 

fedswatchin

Nicki rapping on them pop beats did wonders for the the female rap genre also.

If she only released hip hop songs, that would've limited her marketability and she would've suffered the same fate as her predecessors. She started spitting on these EDM beats and the commercial music markets gravitated toward women who rap

That's why Cardi's hood song formula ain't gon last

Bodak - #1
Money - #11
Press - #16

She might wanna diversify her trash ass music

Aalonso.

you see social media people, slaying, on social media... damn wow wow

b7

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 12, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

nnn. If she made it so marketable, why did it take 9 yrs for anything to happen? She had good timing. That's that. She popped when there was Lil Mama and maybe someone else. She was better than them and reaped the benefits of monopolization. When you open doors, it's a courtesy. She held it shut, until Cardi said BLAAT!
LASH it

:blessed:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 12, 2019, 04:39:50 PM
like 3 or 4 of em? MAYBE  :dead: 

Where's this long list of vine influencers slaying the game  :kii:

Ar'mon and Trey
Tokyo Vanity
Queen Naija
Kway
TS Madison
Lala Milan
JayVersace
BSimone
Summerella
Jade Novah
King Keraun
King Bach
Logan Paul
Jake Paul
Shawn Mendez

Shall I continue?

Opposites Attract.

I mean DeStorm alone, successfully, created a whole streaming service.

FlowerBomb

Nine

Cardi is a dumb ass, spanish slut.

Don't forget guys.

Opposites Attract.

Like I get not liking Nicki. That's cool but stop trying to diminish her contributions. It isn't her fault that bitches were wack and y'all didn't support them like y'all are now because you wanna be "female empowered" all of a sudden.