Cardi and Nicki both clap back at Jermaine Dupri

Started by b7, July 12, 2019, 04:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

July 12, 2019, 04:49:06 PM #135 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:49:53 PM by Bozo Bitches.
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 12, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
Nicki came into the game when female rap wasn't looked at as profitable

Cardi and everybody else came into the game after Nicki made the whole thing marketable again. Nicki did way more work than these hoes

nnn. If she made it so marketable, why did it take 9 yrs for anything to happen? She had good timing. That's that. She popped when there was Lil Mama and maybe someone else. She was better than them and reaped the benefits of monopolization. When you open doors, it's a courtesy. She held it shut, until Cardi said BLAAT!
So are you saying that Cardi, a new artist, had the power to undo all of the blackballing I'm assuming you believe Nicki had done for 9 years? That's a what if situation

It's much more plausible to believe Cardi benefited from the work that Nicki did to revitalize the careers for women who rap

There weren't a lot of female rappers out when Nicki popped for a reason; record labels didn't see them as being lucrative investments. Nicki changed it. Iggy, Cardi and all these girls benefited from it.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:49:06 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 12, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
Nicki came into the game when female rap wasn't looked at as profitable

Cardi and everybody else came into the game after Nicki made the whole thing marketable again. Nicki did way more work than these hoes

nnn. If she made it so marketable, why did it take 9 yrs for anything to happen? She had good timing. That's that. She popped when there was Lil Mama and maybe someone else. She was better than them and reaped the benefits of monopolization. When you open doors, it's a courtesy. She held it shut, until Cardi said BLAAT!
So are you saying that Cardi, a new artist, had the power to undo all of the blackballing I'm assuming you believe Nicki had done for 9 years? That's a what if situation

It's much more plausible to believe Cardi benefited from the work that Nicki did to revitalize the careers for women who rap

There weren't a lot of female rappers out when Nicki popped for a reason; record labels didn't see them as being lucrative investments. Nicki changed it. Iggy, Cardi and all these girls benefited from it.
Exactly.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 12, 2019, 04:48:45 PM
Like I get not liking Nicki. That's cool but stop trying to diminish her contributions. It isn't her fault that bitches were wack and y'all didn't support them like y'all are now because you wanna be "female empowered" all of a sudden.
!!!

These gorls want Nicki to be irreverent like their real faves :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 12, 2019, 04:42:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 12, 2019, 04:39:50 PM
Quote from: Cheetah. on July 12, 2019, 04:34:53 PM
Like who?! Because I see all of them on TV and social media slaying. Like just stop it.
like 3 or 4 of em? MAYBE  :dead: 

Where's this long list of vine influencers slaying the game  :kii:

Tokyo Vanity
Queen Naija
Kway
TS Madison
Lala Milan
JayVersace

The only ones i know

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:53:56 PM
Like I get not liking Nicki. That's cool but stop trying to diminish her contributions. It isn't her fault that bitches were wack and y'all didn't support them like y'all are now because you wanna be "female empowered" all of a sudden.
!!!

The real tea the children don't want to get into

It's unconditional, these days you know....

NMD

So when it's all said and done, Nicki is the highest selling female rapper of all time, huh?

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 12, 2019, 11:36:28 AM
Quote from: 89 on July 12, 2019, 11:02:18 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: 89 on July 12, 2019, 10:40:06 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 10:35:21 AM
Unless a bitch is out here giving Lauryn Hill vibes most of these bitches can be considered hoes.
Lauryn the one who cheated on Rohan with Wyclef who was married?
And what exactly does that have to do with the way Lauryn Hill carried herself? 
it means she personally carried herself like a ho more than these girls that show their bodies
J/S
I know she wasn't promoting it though
Cheating doesn't make you a hoe :dead:
:shannonsmissing:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 12, 2019, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 12, 2019, 04:53:56 PM
!!!

The real tea the children don't want to get into

Can't be talking about Kim, at all. Cuz if you want Nicki forever relevant for revitalizing female rap, Kim is forever relevant for making it ok for her to rap about her pussy.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: NMD on July 12, 2019, 05:19:12 PM
So when it's all said and done, Nicki is the highest selling female rapper of all time, huh?
Nope, according to Billboard and Soundscan lmao

RAY7

Quote from: Mount Everest. on July 12, 2019, 05:38:50 PM
Quote from: FlowerBomb on July 12, 2019, 11:36:28 AM
Quote from: 89 on July 12, 2019, 11:02:18 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: 89 on July 12, 2019, 10:40:06 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2019, 10:35:21 AM
Unless a bitch is out here giving Lauryn Hill vibes most of these bitches can be considered hoes.
Lauryn the one who cheated on Rohan with Wyclef who was married?
And what exactly does that have to do with the way Lauryn Hill carried herself? 
it means she personally carried herself like a ho more than these girls that show their bodies
J/S
I know she wasn't promoting it though
Cheating doesn't make you a hoe :dead:
:shannonsmissing:
bhghghggvc