nnn A:L:D:D Lark goes AWF on ex-husband.

Started by Sharon., November 30, 2015, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon.

QuoteTo whom this may concern. I am single! Jimmy couldn't fork up a dime for our divorce. There's an active restraining order that he continues to violate. No sex tape even physically exists. Do you really think he could afford a camera? I gave him money multiple times and put minutes on his Obama phone. You better take a U-Turn on that bus. Everyone in Pasadena knows you're a joke. Gang Member? You lost your job at Taco Bell. Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?

I chose to not be in the spotlight. I am an amazing author (3 Books on Amazon) and I am currently working on a short film that I wrote & directed and putting the final touches on my highly anticipated album! I'm too busy to interact with you bugaboos. Take care and god bless! LV

Potata peen?

:everythingok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

SSDDSSSSSSS

Got put your mouth on that corn chip Dick though hun

But she's crazy so I can't take it seriously

Cowboy Nine

Bentley!

sssssssssss

She's JUST the right amount of delusional :dead:

I use

Cowboy Nine

QuoteDo you really think he could afford a camera? I gave him money multiple times and put minutes on his Obama phone. You better take a U-Turn on that bus. Everyone in Pasadena knows you're a joke

This had me screaming

Like what kinda random thoughts

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2015, 12:45:47 PM
Not a highly anticipated album :dead:

d
ssssssssssssssss

that an "amazing author" have taken me OUT

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

November 30, 2015, 12:51:27 PM #8 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:51:39 PM by GRILL
dssssssssssss

she's a kii OWT!

not putting minutes on his Obama phone and getting fired from Taco Bell, lark wtf

yummy

QuoteIs it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?

LLKMKMKMNHFGDFGKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

is it  :ohwow:

Annie

November 30, 2015, 03:32:58 PM #10 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:33:33 PM by Annie
QuoteNo sex tape even physically exists
What about digitally?

/.\

Lazarus

MAY

Quote from: Bentley! on November 30, 2015, 12:47:46 PM
sssssssssss

She's JUST the right amount of delusional :dead:

I use

!!!!
And she kinda READS

Cartierline