#justice4yummy #iamyummy #yummy4president #antiaintneverfckincomin #yums

Started by SUPREME, November 30, 2015, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should yummy be banned?

Yes
No
The Fag who got him banned has shitty underwear

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 03:07:06 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 30, 2015, 02:43:00 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 30, 2015, 02:39:57 PM
Everyone's getting on Malcolm in here for starting stuff but Yum does the same thing lol. That conversation we were having  in the thread was mainly between me and Vonc. But Yum felt the need to poke at me with accusations of putting on a "facade", etc. I mean, if I really cared enough I would have struck back at him. And there would have been mess.

I'm really not here for ya'll jumping on Malcolm like he's the only person who instigates stuff on here. He's messy, but Yums is no newborn himself.
this isn't about Malcolm or you and vonc
wait, so this isn't about the mess that occurred in the "remember those days" thread? lol what happened?
lol, no it isn't

Nobody has time for prissy adults constantly crying about who did them wrong

We're in here rallying for Yummys justice

Just an fyi
Well if there's time to "rally for justice" I'd assume there's time to hear perspectives of everyone. Not just ones which suit your purpose here.

Bentley!

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 30, 2015, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: LiBra on November 30, 2015, 02:48:50 PM
some fags get into their feeling over "e-shit" i would love to see certain individuals in real life...well if that's if they have one! some of you take this so literal and i keep saying if you can't handle the heat KEEP OUT THE FUCKING KITCHEN IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND....i mean people getting ban is ridiculous aside from a few fags we don't know each other personally so I don't see "oh you hurt my feeling i'm gonna report you" emotion comes from..if you don't like it find another blog where the fags share rainbow skittles and starbucks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the fucking day like these are grown ass men. Like there shouldn't even be rules other than the Brandy rules because at the end of the fucking day everyone here is grown as fuck.

Malc sits on this board day in and day out doing the most obscene bullshit but as soon as the girls get a hold of that sand nigger naps he gets in his feelings. The shit is quite late. If you're womuh enough to dish it be womuh enough to take it tf. Stop babying this shitty weak faggot.
oh gorl
what did Mack ever do to you tho :dead:  :dead: :dead:

death

Vonc2002

sdsddssds
I'm fckn crying in here. It's very no holds barred today
MERRY CHRISTMAS
:cheerup:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley! on November 30, 2015, 03:21:33 PM
some fags get into their feeling over "e-shit" i would love to see certain individuals in real life...well if that's if they have one! some of you take this so literal and i keep saying if you can't handle the heat KEEP OUT THE FUCKING KITCHEN IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND....i mean people getting ban is ridiculous aside from a few fags we don't know each other personally so I don't see "oh you hurt my feeling i'm gonna report you" emotion comes from..if you don't like it find another blog where the fags share rainbow skittles and starbucks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the fucking day like these are grown ass men. Like there shouldn't even be rules other than the Brandy rules because at the end of the fucking day everyone here is grown as fuck.

Malc sits on this board day in and day out doing the most obscene bullshit but as soon as the girls get a hold of that sand nigger naps he gets in his feelings. The shit is quite late. If you're womuh enough to dish it be womuh enough to take it tf. Stop babying this shitty weak faggot.
oh gorl
sdssdssdss
Bent clean the steam from those glasses. He's talkn bout malcolm :dead:

DVDDY.

That video was from a TV show that aired nationally and I posted on my personal YouTube account. The gifs were from that video and I created them.

I put them all on a public domain because I wanted everyone to use them as they deem fit.

:receipts:

death

dnt think yall und'stand how fckin ANGR' im am rite nows

all this he say she say
n random fights poppin up

jus free cig'
tht all i wants
pls
b'fore tht hillbilly logs on & starts ranting...u gurls will NEV' hear tha enda this
tryna help yall

JRocka

Quote from: Bentley! on November 30, 2015, 03:21:33 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gorl

Bent behave a bit...cause Marg is speaking the truth right now! Malc is controversial starts mess and when it backfires he runs to report shit....i believe the mods should be immune to Malc's shit tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: RON. on November 30, 2015, 03:24:08 PM
That video was from a TV show that aired nationally and I posted on my personal YouTube account. The gifs were from that video and I created them.

I put them all on a public domain because I wanted everyone to use them as they deem fit.

:kii:
Well there u go

JRocka

Quote from: RON. on November 30, 2015, 03:24:08 PM

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Bentley!

s
oh.. well yea.. Mack does do that

but. am not even gonna lie tho

I kinda want another PIECE of Margy's wig :dead:

I asked this phaggit to apologize and she told me no :dead:

BUT yo mothafuckn ass can run around quoting Talisas about me after I used to take up for you

I'm gonna GET my fuckin' apology from her tbh