Eve: "I thought of rap as a sisterhood. It was not like that"

Started by Freemala Harris, July 20, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Eve gave sex with her suggestive clothing, makeup, tattoos, etc. Let's not act like men have no desire to want to try to "tame" the tomboy in a skirt.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 20, 2019, 09:52:07 AM
Eve came in starting mess. She's the 1 that started the fox n dmx fucking rumor that caused kurrupt to dump her.

And in return fox tried to run her over.

You can always tell in these threads which gørls don't know shit pre-nickel.

!!!!!!

not them sifting thru google pics and high fiving dhdhfhdhdhfhfh

Aalonso.

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 20, 2019, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2019, 09:54:30 AM
The point is they're ALL bitches. No one mentioned in this thread is a damsel in distress who just wanted world peace and female hip-hop orgies.

THE bttm____ is eve sounds deluded talking sisterhood when she came in starting shit with the 2 top girls at the time.

Fuck she thought was gonna happen? Invites for high tea n scones?

so I'm catching up on all these pages and I see that finally somebody with some sense came in.

Drogon

Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2019, 12:45:06 PM
Eve gave sex with her suggestive clothing, makeup, tattoos, etc. Let's not act like men have no appeal to want to try to "tame" the tomboy in a skirt.

Eve was a big stud back then men weren't looking her way like they were kim and foxy

Aalonso.

Quote from: Reek X on July 20, 2019, 10:37:14 AM
Eve need to stop it. She started that beef with Kim and Fox. She took shots at both of them and played the victim.

sitting up on that Talk show and rewriting history for the saltines who are none the wiser.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drogon on July 20, 2019, 12:50:32 PM
Eve gave sex with her suggestive clothing, makeup, tattoos, etc. Let's not act like men have no desire to want to try to "tame" the tomboy in a skirt.

Eve was a big stud back then men weren't looking her way like they were kim and foxy
She wasn't a stud tho. She gave a bisexual tea..

Aalonso.

Cowgirl

Aalonso.

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 20, 2019, 12:30:36 PM
Right everyone thought eve was gay back then. She was literally running around looking like cleo's lesbian lover in set it off.

But oof.  Ack. Sex kitten.  Pussy cat doll. Pin up. Every niggaz wishlist  :plzstop: :plzstop:

These alternate realities  :kii:

arent there pics of her actually BEING.a dyke. licking on puss n mess

Drogon

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 20, 2019, 12:57:13 PM
Right everyone thought eve was gay back then. She was literally running around looking like cleo's lesbian lover in set it off.

But oof.  Ack. Sex kitten.  Pussy cat doll. Pin up. Every niggaz wishlist  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Yep its a video too i think

Aalonso.

Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2019, 12:43:00 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 20, 2019, 12:41:57 PM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 20, 2019, 09:07:41 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2019, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: Hugo on July 20, 2019, 09:01:48 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2019, 08:59:52 AM
Quote from: Hugo on July 20, 2019, 08:58:27 AM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 20, 2019, 08:53:42 AM
Quote from: Hugo on July 20, 2019, 08:52:19 AM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 20, 2019, 08:51:28 AM
Left Eye, Missy and Da Brat were not direct competition for Shim

And eve was?
She was definitely more in her lane than one of those dykes were.

Eve called herself a damn "pittbull in a skirt"  :dead: Sis wasn't quote selling sex like Kim and Fox.
But that's not what her image was and she rapped about similar things as Kim..

No.
Yes. A hardcore female rapper..
RIGHT.

She wasn't doing that "La da da da da oooh I lookz like Halle Berry dontcha" mess that Missy was doing. Or just throwing a bunch of gibberish over knock like Da Dyke did.

Eve was coming hard and making a name for herself as a lyricist. She was DEFINITELY sitting at the table with Fox and Shim.

Lol @ Brat throwing gibberish  :dead:

Y'all really should not speak on shit you really know nothing about fjfjfjfjdjdhfh
It was different with those dirty south dykes. The girls up north are just naturally different and competitive.

We're talking about lyrics. Da Brat has them. It has nothing to do with where you're from. And Brat is also not from the dirty south.  :kii:

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 20, 2019, 12:57:13 PM

Troy carter had it removed along side the pics of her stripper days doing all kinda dyke mess on stage.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalonso.

Quote from: Drogon on July 20, 2019, 12:50:32 PM
Eve gave sex with her suggestive clothing, makeup, tattoos, etc. Let's not act like men have no appeal to want to try to "tame" the tomboy in a skirt.

bow was 6. I don't know why bby is in here posting pics

Cowgirl

Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 20, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
The gorls forget how Eve started.
Mase saw her sex appeal in a damn strip club first and her talent second. :plzstop:

QuoteIn an episode of VH1's Behind The Music, rapper Eve revealed that a fellow rapper helped her make the move from stripping to rapping.

The artist that intervened in her life was none other than former Bad Boy artist Mase. Eve spoke on their first encounter at a strip club she worked at.

"He came into the club and looked at me and literally was like, 'What's your name?' And I gave him every stripper name under the sun!," Eve explained during the hour long docu-series. "I was like, 'I'm Ginger, I'm Sassy!' He was like, 'Why don't you go get dressed, let's go just talk.' And we did, we talked throughout the night. He was like, 'You're really talented. What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be here."

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.11503/title.mase-helped-eve-turn-from-stripping-to-rapping#

They simply packaged/marketed her a bit differently to stand apart from Shim and Fox because she needed her own identity. And it worked.

But she was still showing skin, we saw the paws on her breasts and mess.

She had a nice fucking body and was showing it off whenever she could. How the hell is that not selling sex
CNCNCNCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I forgot she was a whole stripper
:plzstop: