Started by Freemala Harris, July 20, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Aalonso.

Quote from: BowDown on July 21, 2019, 01:09:37 PM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 21, 2019, 01:06:01 PM
assa

I'm not a big fan of Eve, especially considering her run-ins with Nicki and Fox

But the facts are the facts. She was discovered by Mase in a strip club, then he found out she could rap once he took her down from the poll.

I'm not over here drooling over her beauty like I do for GODxy and Nicki but I see the appeal and how they marketed her.

It's really not a matter of my opinion...it's more about a collective perception. The perception that launched her career. sdssdsd

She was seen as sexy.
!!!

I actually like Kim way more than I do Eve but she saw another girl with a Bad Boy affiliation and wanted no parts. Why is this so hard to accept?

A Bad Boy affiliation? bnbbbbbb

Aalonso.

Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 21, 2019, 01:15:16 PM
Mase is a very important part of her story.
He's the one who put her on, and he took notice of her sex appeal first ...talent second. Eve told the story herself.

I'd say his opinion and the opinion of people he introduced her to in the industry were the most important of her career.

He didn't introduce her to anyone and he didnt put her on. He gave her a pep talk and told her she could rap. That's that. The way y'all embellish these stories  :dead: I'm screaming. He didn't reach out to her because he thought she was sexy, she was rapping at her job while she was supposed to be stripping. He gave her some words of encouragement dassit

Aalonso.

nnnnnnnnn "the people he introduced her to" :kii: where u hear this 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 21, 2019, 08:18:14 PM
Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 21, 2019, 08:14:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 21, 2019, 08:10:49 PM
nnnnnnnnn "the people he introduced her to" :kii: where u hear this

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

bad boy affiliation! :fuming:

Asdfghjk

Besides kim never been on bad boy. These elaborate plots in here.
——————///——————-

Aalonso.

Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 21, 2019, 08:18:36 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 21, 2019, 08:10:06 PM
Quote from: i'll get banned 4 Fox on July 21, 2019, 01:15:16 PM
Mase is a very important part of her story.
He's the one who put her on, and he took notice of her sex appeal first ...talent second. Eve told the story herself.

I'd say his opinion and the opinion of people he introduced her to in the industry were the most important of her career.

He didn't introduce her to anyone and he didnt put her on. He gave her a pep talk and told her she could rap. That's that. The way y'all embellish these stories  :dead: I'm screaming. He didn't reach out to her because he thought she was sexy, she was rapping at her job while she was supposed to be stripping. He gave her some words of encouragement dassit
Eve said he helped her get into rapping. So speak to her about this.

QuoteIn an episode of VH1's Behind The Music, rapper Eve revealed that a fellow rapper helped her make the move from stripping to rapping.

The artist that intervened in her life was none other than former Bad Boy artist Mase. Eve spoke on their first encounter at a strip club she worked at.

"He came into the club and looked at me and literally was like, 'What's your name?' And I gave him every stripper name under the sun!," Eve explained during the hour long docu-series. "I was like, 'I'm Ginger, I'm Sassy!' He was like, 'Why don't you go get dressed, let's go just talk.' And we did, we talked throughout the night. He was like, 'You're really talented. What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be here."

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.11503/title.mase-helped-eve-turn-from-stripping-to-rapping

I'm speaking to you about it for presenting it as supporting evidence that someone handpicked Eve because she was sexy. It says he "helped" her. And judging by what she actually said, it means he helped her by giving words of encouragement, not shopping her to labels and connecting her with higher ups  :kii:

Cowgirl

🦚

SO sexy he wanted her to get dressed and not take her to the dark room for a lapdance.

:plzstop: :plzstop:
——————///——————-

Aalonso.

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on July 21, 2019, 08:28:42 PM
SO sexy he wanted her to get dressed and not take her to the dark room for a lapdance.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

not telling her she didn't belong there and should try a new career djdjdj djdjdj

this whole man