Nicole Murphy Allegedly Caught Kissing Lela Rochon’s Man

Started by M-Rocka, July 22, 2019, 06:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 22, 2019, 07:35:30 PM
Quote from: BAPH. on July 22, 2019, 07:34:16 PM
A lot of body shaming going on in hea
Should i pull up those multiple Rihanna threads?  Or even the beyonce ones where you're disappointed with her weight?
:ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

n

I hope she uses this as an opportunity to get rid of the weight and turn back into a bad bitch. Nothing better than leveling up after a break up. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 22, 2019, 07:17:12 PM
I gotta ask........ when did Lela marry this man? Ur in Hollywood around a BUNCH of beautiful bitches. She was kinda sleep at the wheel.

To

Kelly Rowland said it best.  Remain the SAME chick that you fell in love with
Stop it Vonc!✋🏽😂

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Does Lela have a condition? She doesn't just look fat, she looks bloated. It  might be hormonal?

Vonc2002

Well Antoine is the Director of Academy award winning training day, The Equalizer 1 and 2, and the Magnificent 7. Does this nigga have a deal with Denzel btw :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 22, 2019, 07:28:59 PM
Maybe she has a medical condition. Thyroid possibly?

Yah the way her face is fckin ROUNDED out

Giving Mariah teas

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 22, 2019, 07:47:52 PM
Does Lela have a condition? She doesn't just look fat, she looks bloated. It  might be hormonal?

Umm that neck says otherwise

Cowgirl

Vonc2002