Billboard is ready for Rihanna's next mess too huh

Started by Vonc2002, July 24, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

July 24, 2019, 04:58:43 PM #2 Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:59:04 PM by Vonc2002
QuoteThen, a mysterious project titled Angel under the alias "Fenty Fantasia" surfaced on iTunes, but it turned out to be a false alarm. Consisting of demos and unreleased tracks, Angel peaked at No. 67 on the Worldwide iTunes Album Chart before it was deleted from the service.
The fags are READY huh? Not clamoring around an unreleased mess :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

QuoteThe details of R9 are still scarce, but Rihanna told Vogueand T Magazine that she plans to record a reggae album. Another encouraging sign: Rolling Stonereported that R. City (BeyoncĂ©'s "All Night"), Di Genius (Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul), and others have already submitted material for Rihanna's long-awaited album. An anonymous source stated, "Every artist, every producer, every songwriter in Jamaica or of Jamaican descent has been working on [Rihanna's album] and has little snippets of publishing or production credits on it."
:stressed:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

I really hope this article gave you what you needed cause it damn sure wont be MUSIC any time soon. 

Vonc2002

I loved this article and billboard is ready to stan. Also, new music is INDEED otw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

July 24, 2019, 05:08:58 PM #11 Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 05:09:11 PM by Vonc2002
I kinda blacked out in that one thread and didn't even see what pharrell said here
https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1149709036104880129?s=20

Kwee just be playing all the fckn time lolz

Vonc2002

NMD

I just hope when they say "reggae", they're talking about stuff like Work, Man Down and Rude Boy

I don't think anyone wants an actual reggae mess from Rih...  :udontlookok: that would be so fuckin underwhelming, especially after all these years