Asap Rocky Is Being Charged With Assault!!

Started by Navyman, July 25, 2019, 03:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1154288943409446912?s

He will now have to sit in jail until his trial, which a date remains to be set.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

I wanna laugh but I'm in a forgein country rn myself and I don't want any issues I'll save my lolz for August 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chandelier on July 25, 2019, 07:51:23 AM

But this goes back to just minding your business and staying out of trouble. You're Black in an anti-Black world. You don't have the fucking LUXURY of going everywhere and kicking shit up.

I'm trying to DRILL that into my little brother's head before it's too late. He's getting to that age where he's starting to feel himself. And he's in the south.

Don't give the cops a reason to knock at your door for ANYTHING. If you can't avoid it, that's one thing..but to put yourself in that position.....

!!!

My brother is the same.  He gets so heated in seconds !  I'm like calm down. 

Also you have to pick and choose your battles and that's in any country.  ASAP could have just countinued to walk away imo but he had to act big and bad and well yeah

lovechild

Uuuum did y'all not see the video of ASAP walking away and telling the dudes he didn't want any trouble and they KEPT FOLLOWING him wanting to fight? TF 

como la whore

damn I guess that Trump call didn't help
:guys:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: lovechild on July 25, 2019, 01:22:33 PM
Uuuum did y'all not see the video of ASAP walking away and telling the dudes he didn't want any trouble and they KEPT FOLLOWING him wanting to fight? TF

Someone on his team should have called the cops. While they were being harassed. He's a black rapper in a foreign country. His image supercedes his character. Should have been a little bit smarter.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

Quote from: Chandelier on July 25, 2019, 07:51:23 AM
People tried to make this about race so quickly

"Holdin da Black man down! :plea: "

Sweden minds their business for the most part and stays out of mess.
It's a beautiful place and people there are nice.

I have the same skin as ASAP , was over there for a whole two months and had not one issue.

Now I'm sure that him going there to BOX instead of minding his business made it easier for them to see him as some sort of Black aggressor that needed to be caged. I do think that race could be a bit of influence in how they saw him in the situation.

But this goes back to just minding your business and staying out of trouble. You're Black in an anti-Black world. You don't have the fucking LUXURY of going everywhere and kicking shit up.

I'm trying to DRILL that into my little brother's head before it's too late. He's getting to that age where he's starting to feel himself. And he's in the south.

Don't give the cops a reason to knock at your door for ANYTHING. If you can't avoid it, that's one thing..but to put yourself in that position.....
They need to keep this charging energy for everyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2019/07/22/g-eazy-says-sweden-treated-him-better-than-aap-rocky-because-of-white-privilege/amp/

Drogon

Wouldn't wish jail on any one but he needs to learn