White Nationalist shoots up El Paso/9 killed in Ohio mass shooting

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 03, 2019, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
That was just one example
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
Yh but I'm not talking about specfics though, I'm talking in general terms.
The common overarching theme in all that unarmed black/poc are more likely to get shot by police for minor things and or/doing nothing versus white terrorists who get taken in without being shot.

Navyman

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.
The common overarching theme in all that unarmed black/poc are more likely to get shot by police for minor things and or/doing nothing versus white terrorists who get taken in without being shot.
Yeah. But they have shot and had to kill some of the shooters also. There has been over 251 so far this year, they all aren't walking away alive because it's due to specifics.

Unfortunately they want to find out what makes them tick. It'sa sick experiment of figuring out how they arrived there.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:24:59 AM
mmm not really..
Yeah. But they have shot and had to kill some of the shooters also. There has been over 251 so far this year, they all aren't walking away alive because it's due to specifics.

Unfortunately they want to find out what makes them tick. It'sa sick experiment of figuring out how they arrived there.
Ok and they can't do the same for black men?
Why is it ok to shoot and kill black/poc and ask questions later but reserve bullets for white terrorists

🦚

Only 1 in Europe  :raycharles2urmess:

And that wasn't even meant to be a mass mess. Ge just wanted to kill his ex  :raycharles2urmess:
——————///——————-

Navyman

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:27:26 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 04, 2019, 09:24:59 AM
mmm not really..

Ok and they can't do the same for black men?
Why is it ok to shoot and kill black/poc and ask questions later but reserve bullets for white terrorists

Idk. I agree, you would have to ask the responding officers who did and wonder why they felt threatened scared.

🦚

https://twitter.com/ucsneakerz/status/1157974842714591233

:plzstop:

The gørls might just wanna safe their fumes. The politicians aren't about to stop taking these NRA donations anytime soon.
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

Naomi Hit Me

LOONA.

Naomi Hit Me

and I sideeye any POC going up for gun laws and talking about right to arm oneself
those laws and rights weren't created for YOU in mind hun' they were made to keep you under Billy's steel toed burgundy leather BOOT :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BigDawg

I watched a piece on the Chardon shooter, that motherfucker is evil.