The Republicans just don't give a single FUCK anymore!!! KI

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 14, 2019, 07:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Republican Steve King: if not for incest and rape 'would there be any population left?'

Republican congressman Steve King has tried to defend a proposal for absolutist abortion restrictions on Wednesday by saying that without rape and incest the human race might long since have disappeared.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?" King told a breakfast meeting in Urbandale, Iowa. "Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

King, who has been praised by Donald Trump as possibly "the world's most conservative human being", has sponsored a bill to ban abortion including in cases of rape and incest. Republican leaders, who earlier this year stripped King of his committee assignments after the congressman defended white supremacists, have mothballed the bill.

:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy:

b7

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This fucking unbothered KING :blessed:

Hearing him SAYING it is a bigger fucking HOOT

:dead: :plzstop: :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Bentley. HARRIS!

I love the directness of this

Lay it all owt on the line