Normani - Motivation [Single & Video out now]

Started by GLOCK, August 15, 2019, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Yea she SLAYED. The video makes you like the song more. I'm just a visual person.

Good thing I didn't shred the Stan card quite yet. LOLZ

Heated🔥

Quote from: Trey on August 16, 2019, 05:33:03 AM
Yea she SLAYED. The video makes you like the song more. I'm just a visual person.

Good thing I didn't shred the Stan card quite yet. LOLZ
u stanning huh?
:stressed:

b7

She looks AMAZING in the video 

JuneBaby2009

I liked the video, but the song is still weak 

FRANCE

@Normani's #Motivation vid is being given the royal roll-out. It's MTV's First Look, with plays across its channels. It's also been spun on BET Jams & BET Soul & will be played on the iconic Times Square Viacom billboards later today!

CREAM.

I really wanna use but I don't 

shes so pretty and can move but...

BLAH.

FRANCE

Heated🔥

August 16, 2019, 08:03:31 AM #187 Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:09:20 AM by Babyface
Quote from: COIS on August 16, 2019, 07:55:41 AM
@Normani's #Motivation vid is being given the royal roll-out. It's MTV's First Look, with plays across its channels. It's also been spun on BET Jams & BET Soul & will be played on the iconic Times Square Viacom billboards later today!
they came with the budget BUDGET.
:butwait!:

Nine

Wow she really came through with this video.

The ode to 2000s urban culture.

:ack:

The song isn't as strong as I would like but it's catchy, kinda stuck in my head alreadys.

:flamebroiled:

Heated🔥

I've literally never bought an actual video on iTunes before until today.
:stressed:

FRANCE

She literally took us back to a time when ppl would get up in front of a video and try to learn the choreo. She did that. Although the song is not FANTASTIC, I'm rooting for her period. We need a new leading lady. Hoping that the next single can hit even harder.