Tori SINGING on Colbert

Started by Ulysses, August 16, 2019, 01:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: COIS on August 16, 2019, 06:55:06 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 16, 2019, 04:09:55 PM
She loses some type of magic once she steps in the studio. When she is live, I can listen for hours and hours.

Funny enough, I never got that from her gospel project. Kirk had her singing. I think she just needs a good vocal producer to push her. The fact that the studio version of this song is bland as fuck. Apparently she did a one take of it as a demo and just kept it as is. Thats what she said. Im like girllll. Smh.
ghhhjjj yea she's perfect to me but no ma'am

Push ur self Queen. I'd be a crazed stan if she just gave me an album of her snapping

She did go off with Kirk tho

Ulysses

Quote from: COIS on August 16, 2019, 06:55:06 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 16, 2019, 04:09:55 PM
She loses some type of magic once she steps in the studio. When she is live, I can listen for hours and hours.

Funny enough, I never got that from her gospel project. Kirk had her singing. I think she just needs a good vocal producer to push her. The fact that the studio version of this song is bland as fuck. Apparently she did a one take of it as a demo and just kept it as is. Thats what she said. Im like girllll. Smh.
But if she can do it live, why can't she do it on record?? I dunno what it's missing, but it's just SOMETHING. She needs to do a live album. THAT would be great