Tori SINGING on Colbert

Started by Ulysses, August 16, 2019, 01:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

August 16, 2019, 01:51:27 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:51:43 PM by Ulysses

Point me to the direction of another female SINGING like this right now! NORMALani? Summer?

ophababes.

ophababes.

Gilgamesh.

This is nice. I couldn't finish but she sounds good.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

August 16, 2019, 02:31:31 PM #6 Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:31:54 PM by 1RIG
Queen

She killed that. boring song tho, melodically.

b7

Now "Coffee" is my mess. so pretty

Vonc2002

I had to watch again. Tori is legit one of the best live singers 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

She slayed this performance. She's sang it much much better tho. And yeah, Coffee is amazing. Her fans wanted it to be the 1st single since she performed it in 2017. 

Ulysses

She loses some type of magic once she steps in the studio. When she is live, I can listen for hours and hours. 

Mel.

ophababes.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2019, 02:41:27 PM
I had to watch again. Tori is legit one of the best live singers
Easily

even when she's sick or hoarse.

FRANCE

Quote from: Ulysses on August 16, 2019, 04:09:55 PM
She loses some type of magic once she steps in the studio. When she is live, I can listen for hours and hours.

Funny enough, I never got that from her gospel project. Kirk had her singing. I think she just needs a good vocal producer to push her. The fact that the studio version of this song is bland as fuck. Apparently she did a one take of it as a demo and just kept it as is. Thats what she said. Im like girllll. Smh.