Brian McKnight says his daughter fucked her cousin

Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

I've seen my own uncle treat his step kids better than his own kids and it really irked my spirit but I didn't say anything. They are still young but when they grow up I know it's gonna be a problem.

Navyman

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:07:01 PM
I don't feel bad about his kids dragging his name thru the mud on social media now.

He drew first blood on social media with this post and this is what took their mess from their home into the public.

They may have been acting like assholes behind closed doors but Brian decided that it'd be fun and cute to dangle some shady mess at them on INstagram in retaliation. He's getting what he asked for - pure MESS that now involves his fans.

Leave your family issues off of social media. That includes subliminals
Oh please. Don't mean they didnt deserve that passive aggressive lashing. Especially if they sending passive aggressive threats. Fags got made he hit em with a gotcha.

Drogon

Quote from: 1RIG on August 18, 2019, 11:35:54 PM
!!!!! AND to say "she only had my daughter for money" is fucking sick. Why would you put that out there for ur daughter to see

that's how he views the daughter, basically. An L he had to take financially :dead: no ma'am

the kids are an entitled mess but he ain't no better

SouravMay

After the video I was Team Brian Senior, but jesus, that instagram post. That step son you have only been with for maybe 4-5 years. Why would you disrespect your blood like that?
B7

b7

Quote from: Poseidon on August 19, 2019, 03:46:30 AM
After the video I was Team Brian Senior, but jesus, that instagram post. That step son you have only been with for maybe 4-5 years. Why would you disrespect your blood like that?
pretty foul

He was practically taunting them ssdddd he should be the bigger person

He's not as bad as 50 cent or something whatever, but i hate to see this kinda shit

Naomi Hit Me

Family dynamics are always intense and strange, there's probably a lot more to this than they're letting on

Kaeli.

I just.... 

how do you have 4 kids and they're all estranged...

bxncnxnn 

what a terrible fucking father 

b7

Fffgggggggg dont let ur foot off his neck Kaeli 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 18, 2019, 10:44:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 18, 2019, 10:30:41 PM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM
Now I see what set them off. This has to be the post he's referencing that started this all.
He bought his stepson a new car and added a shady caption .
This pic was posted 7 days ago with a caption saying "No one deserves this more than you."

Then he went on to describe how his stepson took a job at Mickey Dee's to help pay for the Dodge Charger that he purchased for him.

Brian was being petty. This post is dripping with shade towards his biological kids.

QuoteHere's my son Jack with his new challenger I'm so proud of you my boy. no one deserves this more than you No one asked you to and you got a job at McDonald's to help pay for it and we didn't even ask you to do that either 👍. you took your hard earned $ and said here I wanna help you pay for it BKM and I cried because I know that you don't take things for granted You love and respect me as your father not just because I'm married to your mother and I love you as my son period.... enjoy but take it easy it's a v8 #brianized #prouddad #iloveourlife #allamericanmuscle

ohhhh he tried the fuck outta that  :uhh:   :kii: 

Not "My son"  :uhh:  how long has he been knowing this boy

To be quite honest sounds like the stepson is doing more than His bio sons atm
!!!!
Brian is probably SICK of all the entitlement, shit let parents get petty too :dead:
They have emotions and feelings too, they can't be stoic and elegant all the time  :plzstop:
It must hurt and sting after all those years rearing your children for them to still expect you to wipe their ass, not getting what want and then subsequently going around talking shit about you  :dead:
If they can't respect him then he's gonna respect the kids that do respect him ch

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 19, 2019, 01:03:17 AM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:07:01 PM
I don't feel bad about his kids dragging his name thru the mud on social media now.

He drew first blood on social media with this post and this is what took their mess from their home into the public.

They may have been acting like assholes behind closed doors but Brian decided that it'd be fun and cute to dangle some shady mess at them on INstagram in retaliation. He's getting what he asked for - pure MESS that now involves his fans.

Leave your family issues off of social media. That includes subliminals
Oh please. Don't mean they didnt deserve that passive aggressive lashing. Especially if they sending passive aggressive threats. Fags got made he hit em with a gotcha.
!!!!!!!!
Fuck those adult brats

BAPHOMET.

Naomi Hit Me

!!!
Like when Jay beat those babies outta Bey
Niggerish behaviour

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

Naomi Hit Me

But guys, those are just the details you know about  :dead:
How do you know he didn't try and use those gifts as motivation?
There's always mess in every family and he's probably had enough of the babying
He probably took it to social media once he heard the mess they were saying about him