Tennis fans...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 22, 2019, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Serena vs. Sharapova in the FIRST ROUND of the US Open. Who you got?

The tennis Gods HATE this dope fiend.

RAY7

I actually think Sharapova might actually win 
Serena is finished tbh

como la whore

I mean I hope Serena's back is good. And you just know Sharapova is going to bring it. Flat chested self.

como la whore

Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 03:30:15 PM
Serena is finished tbh

Ray  :everythingok:

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 03:31:21 PM
Serena is finished tbh

He fucking TRIED it. Serena was playing some good tennis in Canada before she got injured. And she could be in a fucking WHEELCHAIR. She's not losing to this bitch. She hates her way too much.

RAY7

Since giving birth Serena has only been able to win against weak players that don't really give her a fight
Osaka, Kerber, Pliskova, Halep etc have been dragging her in straight sets and I know Maria is dying to finally get another win. My mind says Serena retires down a set just to not give Maria the satisfaction of a real win 

como la whore

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 22, 2019, 03:37:25 PM
Serena is finished tbh

He fucking TRIED it. Serena was playing some good tennis in Canada before she got injured. And she could be in a fucking WHEELCHAIR. She's not losing to this bitch. She hates her way too much.

Honestly the biggest SIGH of relief for me was when she beat Osaka's ass in straight sets  :plzstop: I was like  :howfestive:

when Serena is ON and healthy nobody can touch her.

como la whore

Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 03:38:30 PM
Since giving birth Serena has only been able to win against weak players that don't really give her a fight
Osaka, Kerber, Pliskova, Halep etc have been dragging her in straight sets and I know Maria is dying to finally get another win. My mind says Serena retires down a set just to not give Maria the satisfaction of a real win

She recently dragged Osaka though bby. In Canada. Serena whooped that ass.

RAY7

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

n then the next tournament Osaka had to pull out and get an MRI on her knee
that doesn't count

como la whore

Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 03:42:52 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

n then the next tournament Osaka had to pull out and get an MRI on her knee
that doesn't count

Osaka looked fine in their match, she wasn't limping or didn't seem injured. Naomi played well. Serena was just too good.

I think it's a mental thing for Serena. She will play fine all tournament and then get to the final and collapse. That Wimbledon final against Halep was tragic. Very hard to watch as a fan. It's like she forgot how to play tennis. She's thinking too much about 24 and the history when she should just go out there and play her game.

como la whore

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 22, 2019, 03:37:25 PM
Serena is finished tbh

She's going to thrash Maria and I can't wait  :roflmao:

Demm_

Serena will win. Lol Serena locks in when she has a reason to. As far as beating Osaka, during the break between sets she was telling her coach that she couldn't move Serena around. It had nothing to do with her knee. 

como la whore

Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:07:35 PM
Serena will win. Lol Serena locks in when she has a reason to. As far as beating Osaka, during the break between sets she was telling her coach that she couldn't move Serena around. It had nothing to do with her knee.

Also if her knee was that bad, no doubt Osaka would have ended that match. Serena was just too good that day. It was beautiful.

Demm_

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Also if her knee was that bad, no doubt Osaka would have ended that match. Serena was just too good that day. It was beautiful.
Yes! Serena's serve in that match was the best it had been since her return from giving birth.