Jay-Z NFL ownership reports are false

Started by herbie, August 22, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

August 22, 2019, 08:36:27 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 08:36:43 PM by GODlli's bitch 🔥
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/no-jay-z-is-not-about-to-become-an-nfl-owner-plus-league-insider-notes-on-ezekiel-elliott-antonio-brown/

CBS is on the case

So he was doin' all that shuckin' and jivin' during that conference telling the gorls not to kneel anymore and he ain't even gettin' a piece of their beautiful White pie?  :disgusted:

Navyman

I read up on everything yesterday and it's really got me side eying him and how much smoke and mirrors are pulled. And the fact people are pressing him because it'sJay  :dead:

Nigga will lead yall to the slaughter.  :dead:

He isn't the problem either. The NFL is about to use him, and hood niggas just swear Jay about to out maneuver the racist institution.

b7

ton

CHOKE

QuoteThe report was connected to the deal Carter's Roc Nation has to become the "live music entertainment strategist" for the NFL's major events. There was already enough to unpack in that. How will Roc Nation impact social justice campaigns with the NFL? How will this affect artists unwilling to work with the NFL in the aftermath of Colin Kaepernick's exit from the league? When and how will money be spent? How different will the Super Bowl halftime show look under Jay-Z's leadership?

false!

Wasn't the original report he was handling the Half Time Show?

:disgusted:

Navyman

Yeah he is a glorified event planner for the NFL.

Kaeli.

WTH is this about ownership 

i thought he was just working on the HT show

CHOKE

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: The Mad Choke on August 22, 2019, 10:08:15 PM
QuoteThe report was connected to the deal Carter's Roc Nation has to become the "live music entertainment strategist" for the NFL's major events. There was already enough to unpack in that. How will Roc Nation impact social justice campaigns with the NFL? How will this affect artists unwilling to work with the NFL in the aftermath of Colin Kaepernick's exit from the league? When and how will money be spent? How different will the Super Bowl halftime show look under Jay-Z's leadership?

false!

I just... Dont understand WHERE the ownership talk even came from. The only thing (and I posted it) was the Halftime show mess.  :disgusted:

ton

Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 22, 2019, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 22, 2019, 10:11:33 PM
what is Ci' doing?  :disgusted:
being skinnier than bey

You read Jay every day, don't shade my queen fag

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Ton on August 22, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

:disgusted: I read that camel because he's fucking up Beys career. But I sorta stan for HOV (by himself)

ton

Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 22, 2019, 10:20:54 PM
Quote from: Ton on August 22, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

:disgusted: I read that camel because he's fucking up Beys career. But I sorta stan for HOV (by himself)
cxxcxxxccxx

Navyman

Owning teams and T.V. shows, while prepping for her tour, steering Nike kids department and getting the kids to bed on time. What's up?

Get out of yall feels because he attached to Bey. Think bigger fags.

Navyman

Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 22, 2019, 10:15:59 PM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on August 22, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

false!

I just... Dont understand WHERE the ownership talk even came from. The only thing (and I posted it) was the Halftime show mess.  :disgusted:
Are yall being serious or obtuse? And why would CBS have to put out an article to debunk it if it wasn't mention?  :disgusted: