Brandy being honored as we speak, @ the BMI awards

Started by b7, August 29, 2019, 10:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on August 29, 2019, 11:24:19 PM
I'm uploading i wanna be down and ADC. Both unrehearsed and she sounds fantastic

I'm so proud. In GOOD voice self

!!! I love that she just stuck to the melody. All that church singing on ADC be wearing me OUT

Her best performances of that song were back in the day when NSN was out. So simple and beautiful

RAY7

she did a lot of the normal live stuff she does on ADC
the band just was playing the original version and not the slow version

jtwoeleven

August 29, 2019, 11:31:06 PM #77 Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:32:06 PM by jtwoeleven
Jade DID THAT, and Kierra went clean OFF.

The Samoht guy was good, but did he really forget the lyrics?  :uhh: :uhh:

Eric was ok on baby, but...Nothing was just NOT the right song for him. As soon as I realized it, I was like "he's really doing Nothing"??

I give him props for attempting such a song. Good tribute. And those background vocalists!!!? Omg!!

Vonc2002

Neither SAMOHT no Jade struggled.  They killed.  SAMOHT went a lil long but he beasties and I'd definitely rather him over tank and Luke james
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Bish

Quote from: Le Champ on August 29, 2019, 11:27:38 PM
I'm uploading i wanna be down and ADC. Both unrehearsed and she sounds fantastic

!!! I love that she just stuck to the melody. All that church singing on ADC be wearing me OUT

Her best performances of that song were back in the day when NSN was out. So simple and beautiful
The Tonight Show performance of ADC is a top 3 Brandy performance and it's not #3.

FRANCE

Kierra sheesh! Her verses were okay and the belting was way too much. Brandy really has a gift. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on August 29, 2019, 11:32:04 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on August 29, 2019, 11:27:38 PM

The Tonight Show performance of ADC is a top 3 Brandy performance and it's not #3.

Listennnnnnnnn!!!!

VirgoMind

Quote from: 89 on August 29, 2019, 11:26:17 PM
yes she was in great voice I wish she would've done Love Again
does she not like the song? :dead:

She post about the song every other day lmao I think she loves it. But this was impromptu and she needed to sing stuff she knew they would know

KingDavid

Oh so nobody's going to say it  :plzstop: I just snnsbdjdndjdndnsmsmsnsnsb  :dead:

Ma Lo

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on August 29, 2019, 10:28:40 PM
The backgrounds on He is were AMAZING.  It's funny how you have no choice but to sing Brandy's adlibs as if they were written with the lyrics

They're so iconic
:plzstop:

:stressed: :stressed:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDavid on August 29, 2019, 11:36:59 PM
Oh so nobody's going to say it  :plzstop: I just snnsbdjdndjdndnsmsmsnsnsb  :dead:
I haven't seen it all.  Say what
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw