Erykah Badu is pure MESS sddffff responds to Iggy

Started by RekeRig, December 04, 2015, 02:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Wasn't Erykah trying to fight Azealia Banks some months ago.But yeah I feel bad for Iggy.

hewritez

People don't come for her because of "jealousy."

Whenever someone does something wrong but gets away with it they wanna say their critics are "just jealous".

That's horse shit.
There are plenty of artists who get it right and get the credit they deserve and people love them for it. Despite what people think, artists do like seeing other artists succeed, it means the industry is still alive, and that art is still appreciated.

Iggy is not art. She's a gimmick. That's the problem.

GLOCK

this was a lighthearted mess
sometimes u gotta chuckle and punch on..

there was nothiing malicious about what she said
the bitch DOESNT rap.. shit

SUPREME

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 04, 2015, 03:34:10 PM
d

One one hand this Iggy mess is late Iggy is so harmless yet people digged into her harder than they did other white celebs. I mean I love Bieber but he didn't get half the mess Iggy did when it comes to "cultural appropriation" and his ass is caught on camera saying Nigger jokes

on the other hand it's just a joke and celebs get poked fun at during award shows in the opening monologue all the time.
it's because nobody thinks she's talented

People that are deemed talentless usually get it hard

Genesis

Quote from: Mel. on December 04, 2015, 02:53:21 PM
Erykah is weak as fuck. I said it.
all these bitches and niggas coming for Iggy is out of pure JEALOUSY and thats all that is to it.
Its just annoying how iggy gets dissed but adele gets a pass for being a culture vulture.

Adele being more talented dont excuse shit :supluv:

BAPHOMET.

yekim

December 04, 2015, 06:18:18 PM #55 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:19:07 PM by yekim
iggy don't bother anybody yet everybody comes for her. its so fucking late. let the bitch rap and stack up the number ones whilst you hate from the lower half of the hot 100. everyone so goddamn BITTER all the time... just LATE

:butim16robert: