Post Malone to debut with 450-500k wtf

Started by Obsessed., September 10, 2019, 04:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsessed.

Post Malone's third album, Hollywood's Bleeding, will debut at #1 and become the second-biggest opening thus far in 2019. The inclusion of smashes "Sunflower" and "Wow." will propel the total activity for the album to about 1.7 million after its first full week. Post helps Republic claim the Top 4 debuts YTD, along with Taylor Swift (867k), Jonas Brothers (414k) and Ariana Grande (360k).

Here's how it looks today.

Post Malone (Republic) 450-500k total activity, 190-215k album.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=317837

200k in pure sales and 500k including streams  :plzstop: I didn't know he was that popular wtf

Vonc2002

Have u not been watching him constantly smash with the release of these songs?  Sick of him tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

the sza song is really terrible.. im pissed about it.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

reekz

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

OH!

I was looking through Apple today and wondering why this wigger had all the top 11 songs  :plzstop:

wow ... I actually never expected him to be this big. he seems nice tho

he just looks nasty and smelly, i wish somebody that looked like Zayn sang his music so I could get in

Kaeli.

Quote from: yourReek on September 10, 2019, 06:05:06 PM
Whites love him, Cardi, and Travis
;

Post is way bigger than them

Only artist bigger these days is Drake

reekz

September 10, 2019, 06:19:28 PM #8 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 06:25:55 PM by yourReek
Of course he would be, he's white. They go up for white bigger like rappers. Travis is black and Cardi has a drop of nigger in her

FAMÈ

This was all over Apple Music

mfmfmfmfm

im not listening to no hunky like that I'm sorry.

Navyman

The wiggers are coming 5o take over rap too.
:young: