BITCH I think the title of Queen’s project is in her Insta

Started by Sovereign., September 13, 2019, 02:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

CREAM.

Quote from: TriBeCa on September 13, 2019, 03:04:31 AM
At this point, it would be foolish to drop the album in 2019. 4th quarter is for the heavy hitters and she needs to let her single catch on.
n

Ma Lo

Quote from: CREAM. on September 13, 2019, 08:17:51 AM
At this point, it would be foolish to drop the album in 2019. 4th quarter is for the heavy hitters and she needs to let her single catch on.
n

v

Blackpantha

The faith in Brandy is soooooooooooo never mind :uhh:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

Another Friday another day the  single is  not released.  I swear I wake up everyday thinking I'm about to come to this board and see a 90 page thread about a new brandy song that was just released. Sigh 

long-timeTheRoofFan

After reading the news article online about the future plans for eOnes music devision I'm really worried about this album she's been working on. God please let this change be for the best. Let this toy company market the fuck out of Brandy! Please god!

Hasbro! Do it up right

We need her back

:'(

Annie

I am glad she is focused on the music again. I just don't know how she will finish this album after Lashawn's death. I think 2020 would be more realistic..it is so important to take time to heal.

/.\

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Aalonso.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 13, 2019, 09:55:55 AM
Another Friday another day the  single is  not released.  I swear I wake up everyday thinking I'm about to come to this board and see a 90 page thread about a new brandy song that was just released. Sigh

Nnn

Gilgamesh.

I genuinely think the single was planned for this Friday but with Lashawn passing I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back.