BITCH I think the title of Queen’s project is in her Insta

Started by Sovereign., September 13, 2019, 02:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

TriBeCa

At this point, it would be foolish to drop the album in 2019. 4th quarter is for the heavy hitters and she needs to let her single catch on.

Navyman

Quote from: TriBeCa on September 13, 2019, 03:04:31 AM
At this point, it would be foolish to drop the album in 2019. 4th quarter is for the heavy hitters and she needs to let her single catch on.
I see january 2020 or February. That would be cute. But I'll take it whenever at this point.

Opposites Attract.

Brandy ain't releasing an album this year. She's independent. Her album is wrapped up in that whole peppa pig mess so I'm more than certain alot of projects are on hold until the next year. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Noni

Quote from: 1996. on September 13, 2019, 03:57:43 AM
Brandy ain't releasing an album this year. She's independent. Her album is wrapped up in that whole peppa pig mess so I'm more than certain alot of projects are on hold until the next year.

What Pappa pig mess are you referring to?

Opposites Attract.

One of those toy brands purchased E-One because they wanted peppa pig. A label acquisition takes some time to complete. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

HUGO

Can we just get the fucking single
She's stressing me out. Ion got no other faves
:stressed:

Noni

Quote from: 1996. on September 13, 2019, 04:55:02 AM
One of those toy brands purchased E-One because they wanted peppa pig. A label acquisition takes some time to complete.

Dear lord. Why does one thing after another happen to this girl? The fans just can't catch a break... neither can she. :(

Young

Annie

Quote from: 1996. on September 13, 2019, 04:55:02 AM

Wait. Is Bran signed to Death Row? Can we get a Tupac feature? :omgwatshappening:

It is Hasbro they make My little Pony, Monopoly and Play Doh. At least they won't run out of money I guess.

/.\

Ma Lo

This some bullshit B7 been plastered all over her Insta for about a decade now.