Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

death

O MY F cbn NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Myron

Lmaoooo.

His shape has always been the pits.

Code Red: itsMista

I think he should just need to get the fat sucked out. It just want leave.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

yummy

FGFHVVBJJRUFIRU5I4FFFFRJFNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

eww

yekim

I have honestly in my life never known a more shallow group of people than those on this board.

and the true ki is that y'all sitting at home looking 100x worse than the pics you comment on :dead:

yummy

this c-section star on his stomach FCVVBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: yekim on December 05, 2015, 11:08:22 AM
I have honestly in my life never known a more shallow group of people than those on this board.

and the true ki is that y'all sitting at home looking 100x worse than the pics you comment on :dead:

n

While I 100% agree with everything you typed, that's just the nature of social media and the Internet bby.

SUPREME

And correct me if I'm wrong, but faggot didn't you create that Kelly Rowland/monkey hybrid mess?

While I find humor in ALL this shit, that goes much beyond me thinking it's funny to say Chris looks like a fucking cow

death

edfghnmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fag im damns cute
folk can atest ta tht

chris look craz' DISGUST here
n im standin on it!!

throwintheTAL

wow

just when I was givin him credit for the FINE video, he decides to get fat, but not in the calves, legs, or ass, but in the gut... :ohwow:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M?RGÄ–??X on December 05, 2015, 11:13:15 AM
Quote from: yekim on December 05, 2015, 11:08:22 AM

n

While I 100% agree with everything you typed, that's just the nature of social media and the Internet bby.
I mean, it's also HUMAN nature. At least we're honest about not liking the fact that his body is similar to that of a seal's :raycharles2urmess: