Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

ophababes.

sounds like he fagged out on you too tho so idk

if its free, just go

:letsmessfag:

HUGO

Quote from: ophelia on February 26, 2020, 02:42:51 AM
oh that was an invite?! oh u was inviting me?!

N

I did not ask if it was an invite. This man never mentioned his dinner prior to this day. So by him texting me simply staying "you're coming to my birthday dinner" I was just trying to get an understanding which is why I mentioned "I was not invited" because I honestly was not aware. Not Was I trying to be rude so the way he went off was just ehh

LOONA.

Quote from: Hugo on February 26, 2020, 02:36:52 AM
I got in pretty late today and pretty much knocked out. Why I wake up to a text from this young man talking about "hope you're doing well and blessed". Clearly he still feels like he was right in the situation and I pretty much said my peace. Eventually he apologized and took responsibility for the nasty things he said, then asks to take me out and romance me. Could this be a set up for fucking up his lil birthday plans after he went off on me?   :uhh:

I'd hit him with a "i'm good luv, enjoy!" mess tbh.   

Drogon

Quote from: Hugo on February 26, 2020, 02:36:52 AM
I got in pretty late today and pretty much knocked out. Why I wake up to a text from this young man talking about "hope you're doing well and blessed". Clearly he still feels like he was right in the situation and I pretty much said my peace. Eventually he apologized and took responsibility for the nasty things he said, then asks to take me out and romance me. Could this be a set up for fucking up his lil birthday plans after he went off on me?   :uhh:

Go and see what happens

If it goes bad BLOCK him forever

But yea YOU were big a nasty stuck up bitch
:overit:

Harlem

I'd say don't go and protect your fuckin energy... if ya couldn't resolve it peacefully the first time then don't try to woo me now nigga after you had time to reflect b/c it wasn't that deep in the first place

Just keep it moving and be cordial from now on

'ology

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:35:37 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 20, 2019, 04:32:05 PM
eh. I feel like he did a whole lot tbh

Thank you. And the only reason why I said I wasn't invited because I wasn't sure if he was asking me if I was coming to this birthday dinner I had no idea about. And for him to tell Me "blocked and deleted" as if I was the one constantly hitting him up had me even more upset
:plzstop:

you should show up to the dinner and raise hell tbh

I called the restaurant and canceled it. Just the thought of him getting there with his party of 5 and the hostess telling him the reservations are canceled is giving me pure joy!

:blessed:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Xxzzzzz
Xzzzzzzz
Szzz
Yfxt
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Nah you weren't wrong at all. Dude was pissed for some reason 🥴

'ology

Quote from: Hugo on September 21, 2019, 08:46:29 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 21, 2019, 08:35:20 AM
Quote from: Bruce on September 21, 2019, 08:29:31 AM
You are not wrong, he invited you late to a reservation that was already set up. He must have had a cancellation and now you are invited. Maybe its the age I am at now, but I do not have time for adults that do not know how to ask a proper question or form a full sentence. He did not invite you properly.
It says table for 5 Bruce

and OpenTable is an app, you can set the invitation right then and there, he could have JUST made the reservation and Hugo was the first he sent it to :dead:

what would you have to say then?
:disgusted:
Szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
!!!!!!!

How is telling someone "you're coming to my birthday dinner" without asking them prior an invite? Sometimes I really wonder about this place

:plzstop:

'ology

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Yawl never listen to my advice on MEN

go on the date and leave the attitude at home ..... playing that hard to get flirty mess is only gonna get you a premium Grindr account at 50 babes