Update: Am I wrong? Cuz the way this nigga went off on me this morning

Started by HUGO, September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ophelia on February 28, 2020, 07:34:14 AM
ghggggggggggcvvvvvvccvvccccvvvvvvvvv vbvvvv

there is more to this damn story

u went from loving his i miss u texts to being an asshole. ur mixed signals are weird and i think feeding that boy more than just these lil text exchanges to make him say this mess to u  :dead:
ssssssssssssssss

Oph' I gotta tell you ... the way you and Baph will assess the hell out of a situation and CALL ppl on their BULLSHIT

wow

2 damn KINGS

HUGO

u went from loving his i miss u texts to being an asshole. ur mixed signals are weird and i think feeding that boy more than just these lil text exchanges to make him say this mess to u  :dead:

:dead: Boy that don't mean shit. I have not fed this man not a damn thing. He's clearly ment and has an issue

ophababes.

you might as well had damn lied!

u had just got done saying u wanted to see him soon to and loving his i miss u texts

were u lying then?

vcvccc make this make sense now  :uhh:

ophababes.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 28, 2020, 07:55:17 AM

ssssssssssssssss

Oph' I gotta tell you ... the way you and Baph will assess the hell out of a situation and CALL ppl on their BULLSHIT

wow

2 damn KINGS

vbvvvvvvvvvvv

king im just trynna get down to the bottom of the mess. i mean... if u asking... i don't mind giving a bit of iyanla owt. but ya not gonna like me through the PROCESS-A!

HUGO

Quote from: ophelia on February 28, 2020, 08:31:49 AM
you might as well had damn lied!

u had just got done saying u wanted to see him soon to and loving his i miss u texts

were u lying then?

vcvccc make this make sense now  :uhh:

He apologized then asked to take me out. I honest. was considering it which is why I even said "yeah soon" which I now regret. So when he asked me if I've thought of him, I was honest about it.
:ummwhat:

Scott.

Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on February 28, 2020, 12:48:16 PM
Then don't complain tf LO-fucking-L
  :dead:

But l didn't complain you idiot. I said it's never gonna end and laughed.

You want to argue so bad

N