Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

reekz

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Aw @ Jennifer Lewis in there getting her life

i love their friendship 

JlovesB

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on September 30, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 30, 2019, 04:38:44 PM
Quote from: 89 on September 30, 2019, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: Monika on September 30, 2019, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 30, 2019, 03:32:19 AM
I never get why she does that.
If u recorded it in that key then sis u most definitely can sing it in the same key.
maybe it's more comfortable for her to sing lower. In the studio, you can make a mistake, and go try it agsin unti it's right, hut live you can't. So maybe it's safter to herbto sing live in a key that's more comfortable.

If you have to sing multiple nights in a key that is not your comfort zone, you can mess your voice up.
Teach Monika!
s

you do know that mostly applies to live covers tho right?

usually when you record, you wanna be comfortable anyways, so the key that your songs for your alberm come out in, should be fairly close to what you can do live.

Of course they pitch some songs up for radio, or if the mess wasn't written for you and you didn't do any modifications (all exceptions to the general rule above)

but .. it's misleading to say it's a common practice to just sing a live song lower when your voice is tired buddy lolz

of course ...  I'm a singer, so I'd know ... ki
:welllol:

He literally never said it was common practice to just sing a live song lower when a persons voice is tired. What he did say is that singing live in lower keys can protect BRANDY voice. However, it is common knowledge that singing night after night, especially songs out of a comfortable point for your voice can put a strain on your voice and that goes for every singer. Look what Tamar Braxton voice went through after she released Love and War. Bish couldn't really SING for months.

I don't see what the issue is. Brandy and many other artist have recorded songs in the studio that they never sing live. Jazmine Sullivan for example said she didn't sing her "Love Me Back" album tracks live because they were out of a comfortable live range for her.

If you're a singer then this shouldn't be hard to understand.

Yea lower, raspier voices like Bran and Jaz are much easier to go hoarse, especially if they are singing near the top of their range for long periods of time.

Monika

Yahudah

Noni

What is Bran doing in these videos?

nfnsnd

a mess.

ready for the next single

:nogrammynoneck:

Cuban0

FRANCE

Yep its time for the next thing  Freedom Rings is a nice track but it grew old fast. Nice intro tho.