Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nine. on September 26, 2019, 02:51:12 PM
Quote from: Aalih26 on September 26, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
Probably the last post i'll be doing here and i'm no longer going to be part of this group. You guys talk about what you think you know Like you are part of her management team.  I've been a member of this site for years and it used to be fun reading  every post but now  there's too much negativity.  Complains too much but when the music is out - can't even purchase  her album or even a single.

I love brandy and you guys will not take this moment away from me. I've waited so long for this and i'm not going to make you guys destroy this  gift that we are fortunate to receive.

i'm removing this website from my favorites (folder). Goodbye all.
fdosfaidfndfoifre0p9g0pje
r;'fg
ge
re
df
df
dfs
'dfsm[fd

oh no. don't leave Aalih26!
dsjfklfkdlsajfkl;dsajfiopejaspdifkjl

Purple Moon

September 26, 2019, 06:16:24 PM #737 Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:21:23 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
I just listened on Spotify expecting to like it from the instrumental and her acapella preview.

After the first listen I'm confuses. It's very different and I have to re-listen to take it in completely.

With that being said Brandy sounds amazing for the most part, especially that one run she did where she ran all the way down the scale.

Also: is ARTifact the new #Glory and #Inthesestreets?

trfeswas
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 26, 2019, 06:16:24 PM
I just listened on Spotify expecting to like it from the instrumental and her acapella preview.

After the first listen I'm confuses. It's very different and I have to re-listen to take it in completely.

With that being said Brandy sounds amazing for the most part, especially that one run she did where she ran all the way down the scale.

trfeswas

that run @ 1:55  higher ground

Purple Moon

fuck what i just said...This is an ANTHEM! Declare your freedom Brandy. The lyrics are beautiful.

jtwoeleven

I thought the single would either be Borderline or Black Barbie...?

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 26, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
fuck what i just said...This is an ANTHEM! Declare your freedom Brandy. The lyrics are beautiful.

How dare this bitch slay me like that?

the way she start the 2nd verse "Everything around me's changing' nooooow-oooow"  => that give me fuckin' chills !! yams bitch u better emote  :plzstop:

Purple Moon

Quote from: miss independent on September 26, 2019, 06:28:36 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 26, 2019, 05:46:24 PM
After a few listens I'm gonna end up loving the song.
v

all i needed to know

is it some "we are the world" piano ballad mess? :disgusted:

cuz im not in the fuckin mood

thats what I was expecting tbh...but it's none of that sound-wise imo. It has a nice lil knock to it with an agressive vocal approach. Kinda like B&P just more of an anthem.

Purple Moon

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 26, 2019, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 26, 2019, 06:27:20 PM

How dare this bitch slay me like that?

the way she start the 2nd verse "Everything around me's changing' nooooow-oooow"  => that give me fuckin' chills !! yams bitch u better emote  :plzstop:

This! I'm sorry but she was living these lyrics in that damn studio booth. If you think about it, it's quite the "I'm back bitches!" song, single or not.

Purple Moon

Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 26, 2019, 06:23:38 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 26, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

trfeswas

that run @ 1:55  higher ground

I'm gonna be busy the next few days trying to duplicate that run...I know I won't be the only one  :ohwow:

AfroJisiac

i don't know how she does that ! switching her voice from the 1st lines of the 1st chorus , she's raspy af then when she goes "I believe.." she's so clear for a few lines and then switch to a lil raspiness

shit i can't with this bitch.

she made my night

Purple Moon

The album is probably going to be called Artifact.

AfroJisiac