Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

This is incredible 

To date : the most direct Brandy experience musically 

Kaeli.

I don't LOVE it but it's nice and she's fuckin singin! 

Sounds like somethin that would be on the commercial of something on fckn USA or TNT network or sum

whatever

sis really was hurt over ryan....i do wonder the woman she wouldve been if he never did her dirty.

Young

#Mu7

I noticed she had him in that damn reel!!
This is like all her pain wrapped in a song and vocal

Bigmacthawoppa

Damn, not really feeling this at all  :stressed:

I like the she's speaking her truth and getting things off her chest though. It just sounds kind of cheaply produced/mixed.

I still made a playlist of it and got it on repeat though ki. Hope it does well!

MelMel

something about this is off to me (and the ending is so abrupt) but she is SINGING!

Declare your freedom then sis! :stressed:

Navyman

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm so excited for the album now. I can't wait to see which producers made the cut. Really looking forward to the Neptunes, Ray J, & Justin Timberlake collaboration

Hasbro has announced that they have plans to expand their games into TV and Movies including Dungeons and Dragons etc They said there would be lots of room for the eOne music catalogue to feature in the TV and Films... I hope Brandy has all kinds of tracks ready for placements.

Heated🔥

September 27, 2019, 01:07:52 AM #897 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 01:08:09 AM by Babyface
Bvy muva bout to be a fucking bop

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Navyman

Young

That Acapella Harmony moment is my favorite part